Topic: Important Message

Kiss my fecking ass!

That is all.

Re: Important Message

Fuck you! You ball buster, giving me a hard time about the cost of no. 2 pencils, yet you spent over $40,000 on pussy!  How about I blow you?  Then will you love me, daddy?

Hmm, have you lost it Tommy? smile

HundredTennisStats wrote:

Hmm, have you lost it Tommy? smile

Can I lose what I never had?

Well I say; I came here looking for a bit of Grand Slam travel advice and this is what I am greeted with!

Yoda Cups: Roland Garros 15, 18, 20; Wimbledon 17; US Open 20; Yoda Guru 2021
Obi Wan Master 16, 17, 20 Lord Vader 15
Han Solo Captain 19, 20
Player of the Year 17, 20

Oh, right, thanks for clearing things up, Sneaky. For a minute there I thought this page didn't make any sense.

Han Solo Captain 19, 20

Maaaaaan, if it wasn't for the fact that I cannot change my e-mail address for my account on here, I would have absolutely nothing to do with Yahoo!'s compromised service.

TennisElbow wrote:

For a minute there I thought this page didn't make any sense.

Lol, just needed to vent somewhere, didn't think anyone would read it - never mind respond, since this section is so desolate.  The post wasn't meant to make any sense.

I voted big_smile

Edit: I took a picture of my finger - covered in a latex glove -  pointing at the ballot.  I thought it would have been amusing to try and "trend" about needing to wear protection for these candidates, but then I thought it might not be worth it.

Last edited by Tommy_Dearest (Nov. 9, 2016 9:28am)

I'm sorry. Now you guys know how we felt after BREXIT.

Han Solo Captain 19, 20

This election was a lose-lose scenario.  In a just world those two candidates - regardless of their party - would not have even received a blink of an eye from the masses before looking elsewhere.  It is not a just world.  There was a time I would have found the division over those two by this country's citizens as quite disturbing, but with my current perspective, I found amusement out of it.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/ProtectionF … n?src=hash    There's the picture.   

I didn't leave any finger prints behind big_smile

Last edited by Tommy_Dearest (Nov. 9, 2016 11:49pm)

TennisElbow wrote:

I'm sorry. Now you guys know how we felt after BREXIT.

And continue to feel;- though the initial shock does wear off to be replaced by frustration as the absurdity of it all becomes more and more evident! We feel for you!

2016:-Diamond Droid and Captain Plasma Helmet Champ.
2018:-Ruby Droid and Jar Jar Dartboard Champ.
2019:-Yoda Crew Most Improved Player. 

You know what? 2017 Absolutely sucks, and it has nothing to do with who is going to soon be President - that figurehead of a position has been a joke for a long time.  What I am pissed off about......Probably not something I should share.  I am very pissed off, mind you, and for very good reasons. 

I'll sum it up: Someone referred to another as "the world's punching bag", which hits close to home for me, because that describes this crap excuse for an existence with which I've been burdened.  Having a laugh?  Okay, at least I'm good for something.

Who - or whom- ever is to blame, FUCK YOU!

Tommy_Dearest wrote:

Fuck you! You ball buster, giving me a hard time about the cost of no. 2 pencils, yet you spent over $40,000 on pussy!  How about I blow you?  Then will you love me, daddy?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

2019: AO Yoda Cup, Obi Wan, R2D2 Crown, C3PO Trophy, Performance of the Year, Year End #3
2018: Obi Wan, Rey Saber, R2D2 Crown, C3PO Trophy, Most correct picks Award, Year End #2.
2017: BB-8 Cup, Year End #4. 2016: Padme Cup, RG Yoda Cup, Leia Tiara, Trophy Case Award, Rey Saber runner up, Year End #3.
2015: Lando Calrissian's Ring, GQ "The Green Anackin".

Sneaky: If it wasn't for the mind screw I've recently been going through,  leaving me in a mental zoo after a troll has taken a toll - or maybe It's two. 
(I can't rhyme like Dice)

After dealing with this, I've figured something out - you are actually DON!  Well done, man!  You take your Nadal admiration, one who sees him clean-as-a-whistle because he hasn't been caught - in the same breath, you take your less-than-stellar view of Federer, and flip it to being a Fed fan - and, you take it further by spinning conspiracy theories that favor Rafa!  Don, I'd expect nothing less from you!  Great to see you're still among us! 

By the way, even more hilarious - the last few months I've had multiple people say I sounded like Dice.  A package delivery guy remarked that, Don as Don, a random person at a mic, and now Don as sneaky!  I'm laughing all the way to the looney bin!

And Tony knew this all along.  You two have been best of friends this whole time, having your inside joke with the banter between Tony and sneaky!   

I really am a fool!  Wow!  Everyone is trolling me - AT ALL TIMES!  I am screaming in anger and laughter!

And Don, you really gave yourself away with the whole "you should be a comedian" thing.  I'd expect a little credit, unless you were hoping I'd finally - FINALLY - figure it out on my own.  You basically had to move the donkey poster against the tail in my hand!  Wow.......My world is shattered.  Ha, as if it has ever been together!

What else have you all been laughing about at my expense?  "Let's see what BS Tommy will believe this time, hyuck hyuck!"   

Have I died?  Is that why I'm suddenly seeing everything for what it is?

This is exactly what I need - I should have abandoned anything having to do with people a long time ago, both online and off.  I've never had any business being on Earth with you people in the first place.  You all deserve Trump - I of course realize he isn't guvna of the world, but according to everyone in NYC - he's going to bring about the apocalypse. I am hooting and hollering for that!  EXPLODE this mother, EXPLODE!

Hang in there, Tommy.

If Don is Sneaky, I remember him having a pretty interesting argument with himself.

Come on, Arvis. That's exactly what Don/Sneaky wants us to think.

Han Solo Captain 19, 20

I can't properly explain it now, I will have to organize my thoughts better.  What that whole, thing, had to do with wasn't Don - that was just something I made up, because there are dots in some places.  That represents something I am dealing with right now, just that it involves different people, or a different person.  I'll explain sometime, if I can.

Sorry sneaky.  In my post above yours I somewhat explained it, I mentioned wrongly accusing Don, should have included you.  I am now. 

See, my paranoia has been kicked into overdrive, because everything that I am typing here, and elsewhere, is being read by a filthy scumbag who has hacked my computer by planting a keylogger - he has infiltrated my personal property, my privacy.  Yes, oh fucking yes this has rattled me.  I am normally somewhat reasonable, I try to make a joke out of it when I am not.  This cretin thinks he's entitled to be doing what he is.  And what have I done to deserve this?  For starters, I am an easy target - he can get away with doing this to me, so he does.  Any fact he has found out about me (out of context and sans full story) only gives him more of a sense of justification in his actions.