Re: Nadal number one at year end

sneaky wrote:

I can honestly state that NADAL is IMHO the only "champion" that wins despite
his flawed game. To put info bluntly........he is a super athlete (maybe) that happens to playTennis!!! Hmmm.........I would wager Nadal plays Tennis because of the WEAK
drug testing standards.......if he was an Olympic athlete he would have been
suspended for life already!!!

That's exactly the way I see it.

Last edited by TonyMcMahon (Oct. 19, 2017 1:33am)

As much as I do NOT like Nadal he will likely end the 2017 season at #1!!!

Thanks Tony.....many fans of Nadal must believe in fairy tales to believe he
is without question a clean athlete!!!

Look at it this way......there is a good reason why NONE of the great players
of the past have won consistently playing 10 or 15 feet behind the baseline!!!

The reason is it defies human athletic performance thus the reason it is very
difficult to believe Nadal's success occurs without PED usage!!!

Nadal is the only multiple major champion that wins without a good serve and
return of serve!!! He wins despite NOT having mastered any of the shots, technically
flawed strokes, and poor court positioning, etc, etc!!! Too be very blunt.......Nadal wins
for no reason other than he has more physical strength than any player on the ATP
TOUR!!! He wins all his points with pure foot speed and endurance and little talent
and skill!!!

Wake up Tennis fans.......the reason we have NEVER seen a player be successful running
down ball after ball from 15 feet behind the baseline and playing like he has an extra lung
is because it is NOT possible without PED usage!!!

Well the jury is still out on Nadal's guilt or innocence but IMHO there is definately reason
to be suspicious of the success of such a strange player that wins despite his lack of skill
and talent!!! Take away his incredible foot speed/endurance and Nadal is Pablo Carreno
Busta.......a top 20 to top 50 player!!! Put it this way......Nadal's success looks like it can
be more attributed to HGH/EPO rather than actual skill and talent required to produce great
strokes and shots to be a multiple major champion like Federer!!!!

Last edited by sneaky (Oct. 18, 2017 1:03pm)

sneaky wrote:

As much as I do NOT like Nadal he will likely end the 2017 season at #1!!!

Thanks Tony.....many fans of Nadal must believe in fairy tales to believe he
is without question a clean athlete!!!

Look at it this way......there is a good reason why NONE of the great players
of the past have won consistently playing 10 or 15 feet behind the baseline!!!

The reason is it defies human athletic performance thus the reason it is very
difficult to believe Nadal's success occurs without PED usage!!!

Nadal is the only multiple major champion that wins without a good serve and
return of serve!!! He wins despite NOT having mastered any of the shots, technically
flawed strokes, and poor court positioning, etc, etc!!! Too be very blunt.......Nadal wins
for no reason other than he has more physical strength than any player on the ATP
TOUR!!! He wins all his points with pure foot speed and endurance and little talent
and skill!!!

Wake up Tennis fans.......the reason we have NEVER seen a player be successful running
down ball after ball from 15 feet behind the baseline and playing like he has an extra lung
is because it is NOT possible without PED usage!!!

Well the jury is still out on Nadal's guilt or innocence but IMHO there is definately reason
to be suspicious of the success of such a strange player that wins despite his lack of skill
and talent!!! Take away his incredible foot speed/endurance and Nadal is Pablo Carreno
Busta.......a top 20 to top 50 player!!! Put it this way......Nadal's success looks like it can
be more attributed to HGH/EPO rather than actual skill and talent required to produce great
strokes and shots to be a multiple major champion like Federer!!!!

There is no question that Nadal's results are amazing, however.  No matter how much juice he might be on, he's an amazing athlete with huge tennis skill.  And if he's not on the juice then his accomplishments are all the more impressive.

2017 Supreme Jedi, 2017 Lord Vader, 2017 Chivalrous Wookie, 2015 Naboo Champion, 2018 Big Fat Nothing

Yes......Nadal's accomplishments are amazing.......tooooo amazing for a player with his
level of skill and talent!!!

For a player that really does NOT do anything well......he does win toooooo much IMHO!!!

Be honest now........when you watch Nadal play ask yourself why he wins!!! Nadal wins point
after point from 10 to 15 feet behind the baseline hitting countless high loopy shots outlasting
and neutralizing opponents with a steady diet of high heavy spinned loopy shots and unlimited
strength and stamina NEVER seen by any other player in the history of tennis!!! The TRUTH is
he wins points with superior physical strength and stamina that is too good to be true!!!

Can you name any other player that was nearly successful without a good serve/return of serve?

The answer is NO.....simply because it is defies REALISTIC human athletic performance!!! The TRUTH
is Nadal OWES all of his success to superior physical strengh and stamina that simply NOBODY has
ever seen in the history of professional athletics!!! There has NEVER been a player in the history of
tennis that has won sooooo much with ZERO tennis talent and relied on SUPERIOR physical strength
and stamina to win every single one of his matches!!! DO NOT FORGET......THERE IS A REASON NO
OTHER PLAYER EVER WON ANYWHERE CLOSE TO 16 MAJORS WITH A LIMITED SIMPLE WEIRD
DEFENSIVE GAME CONSISTING OF HITTING COUNTLESS HIGH LOOPY SHOTS OVER THE NET
PLAYED 10 TO 15 FEET BEHIND THE BASELINE WITH THE SUPERHUMAN STRENGTH TO DEFEND
AND ENDURE THE LONGEST MOST PHYSICAL RALLIES AND MATCHES TO WIN WITHOUT TALENT!!!
HIS SUCCESS IS BUILT ON SUPERHUMAN PHYSICAL STRENGTH, SPEED, AND ENDURANCE NOT
TALENT!!

"No matter how much juice he might be on, he's an amazing athlete with huge tennis skill."

Yo Dwight........where is Nadal's huge tennis skill!!! He outlasts his opponents with superior physical
strength and endurance!!!

AS A 30+ YEAR FAN OF TENNIS I HAVE WATCHED MANY GREAT PLAYERS AND THERE IS A LIMIT TO
HUMAN ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE, DWIGHT!!! THERE IS A REASON NO OTHER PLAYER HAS EVER BEEN
SUCCESSFUL PLAYING 15 FEET BEHIND THE BASELINE PLAYING A DEFENSIVE GAME WINNING WITH ONLY UNLIMITED STRENGTH AND STAMINA!!! THE TRUTH IS NADAL'S SUCCESS DEFIES HUMAN ATHLETIC
PERFORMANCE AND I AM CERTAIN HE WILL BE UNMASKED FOR HIS MISDEEDS AFTER HE IS RETIRED!!!

Look at this way........there is a limit to human athletic performance and it seems Nadal has exceeded it
many times over compared to every athlete in the history of professional sports!!! The TRUTH is Nadal
is physically stronger than any athlete ever in any sport!!!! Why? Mayyybee he is genetically superior in
STRENGTH AND STAMINA or mayyybeee he has a "magic potion" (PEDs)!!!

Hmm......I wonder what kind of opinion a person with great knowledge of nutrition/strength training would
have of Nadal!! Ummm mayyyybee a I don't know an ATP TRAINER!!! I am certain an ATP TRAINOR would
be very well informed in the limits of human athletic performance and the REALISTIC improvements an
athlete can make to achieve goals!!! THE TRUTH IS IMHO THE BEST DAY FOR TENNIS WILL BE WHEN AN
INDIVIDUAL WITH SOME REAL COJONES COMES OUT AND UNMASKS NADAL FOR THE LIKELY PED ABUSER
HE HAS BEEN HIS WHOLE CAREER!!! THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL THIS MATTER BE CLOSED!!!

Last edited by sneaky (Oct. 21, 2017 8:50pm)

Apparently Nadal puts more spin on the ball than any other player.  THAT has to take some serious hand-eye coordination.  I think the dude is massively talented.

2017 Supreme Jedi, 2017 Lord Vader, 2017 Chivalrous Wookie, 2015 Naboo Champion, 2018 Big Fat Nothing

Really? For how long have you been watching Tennis? Nadal does put enormous
spin on the ball but......uh I think you should give the light powerful racquets and
poly strings used today at least a little credit (sarcasm)!!! Hitting a descending ball
from 15 feet behind the baseline with enormous spin and height takes tremendous
discipline and practice but NOT talent IMHO!!!

Taking the ball early and hitting an ascending ball takes precise timing and great
talent (Federer)!!!

Obviously, I have shown my bias against Nadal but IMHO his game.......meaning
his stroke production/strategy/game would NOT be successful without physical
strength (speed, strength, endurance). Too put it bluntly......his game takes the
physical strength and practice (repetition) like an Olympic swimmer but IMHO
there is NO precision/finesse to his game like many great players of the past!!!

The Nadal game is NOT achievable without superhuman strength, speed, and
endurance. By playing 15 feet behind the baseline he covers more ground than
any other player and always seems to be in position to hit as many forehands as
he needs to win!!! Nadal's speed, strength, and endurance are wayyy too good to
be true IMHO!!! His game is NOT balanced.........it is TOO dependent on strength
speed, and endurance!!!

It is weird and strange too see a defensive player win with such flawed strokes
and overall game!!! Be honest.......NO coach would ever teach a young player
to play from 15 feet behind the baseline.........hitting high loopy shots and blanketing
the court with amazing defense to win every single point of every game
of every set of every match!!! Soooo you see..........If something seems tooo good
to be true it always is!!! Yo Dwight.......watching Nadal play is like watching an
average man of 5' 10' and 150 lbs bench press about 2000 lbs and scratching your
head and saying man he is unbelievable!!! HA HA HA HA......YOU HAVE TO SUSPEND
YOUR DISBELIEF TO BELIEVE THAT BULLSHIT!!! LMAO

Last edited by sneaky (Oct. 22, 2017 7:05pm)

*skims Sneaky Rant #89*

You know who's one of the best tennis players ever?  Rafael Nadal.  Amazing player, really.  All those wins and records.  Unbelievable.

But since it's all tech and drugs and no unique talent or athleticism at all, it's kinda weird that every other player in the world isn't doing what he's doing.  Hm.

Last edited by Arvis (Oct. 30, 2017 10:32am)

Uhh.......there are many people that are still honest in this world, Arvis.
I have great respect for the players that train hard and do NOT cheat and
let their natural ability take them as far as they can!!!

Just remember "Operation Puerto" is a scandal that included many athletes
across different sports several years ago!!! IT IS A FACT THAT NADAL WAS
A PATIENT OF THE INFAMOUS DR. EUFEMIANO FUENTES!!!

When I see Federer use his brilliance to win all his matches I can NOT believe
their are fans that believe Nadal is the SUPERIOR player!!! LOL

Federer= PURE BRILLIANCE and Nadal= PURE SCIENCE FICTION

PLEASE DO NOT LET THE LAST 5 FEDERER/NADAL MATCHES CONFUSE YOU, ARVIS!!!
NADAL IS JUST GIVING FEDERER A FEW MATCHES.....PERHAPS ATONING FOR THE
MATCHES THAT HE STOLE IN 2008/2009!!! AFTER YEARS OF LOSING TO NADAL,
FEDERER MYSTERIOUSLY HAS FOUND A WAY TO DEFEAT HIM!!! LMAO

HEY ARVIS......I PUT NADAL'S "SUCCESS" ON PAR WITH WITNESSING UFO SIGHTINGS,
UNICORNS, GHOSTS, SIGHTINGS OF APPARITIONS, LEVATATING APPARITIONS!!! LMFAO

Nadal's guilt or innocence will take time to come to the surface because of the "business
of tennis" but it will happen IMHO!!!

Yeah, he "was" a patient of that doctor, hasn't been for YEARS, and is still playing amazing tennis.  Hmmm.  Almost like those two facts are unrelated.

And Nadal is innocent until PROVEN guilty.  That's how this works.  Just because you want him to be guilty doesn't mean he should be put on trial.

Arvis wrote:

Yeah, he "was" a patient of that doctor, hasn't been for YEARS, and is still playing amazing tennis.  Hmmm.  Almost like those two facts are unrelated.

And Nadal is innocent until PROVEN guilty.  That's how this works.  Just because you want him to be guilty doesn't mean he should be put on trial.

Dr. Fuentes went to jail and with his reputation destroyed likely did NOT
resume his practice!!! The two facts are NOT unrelated because any athlete
that asked for the services of the infamous Dr. Fuentes is without question
at the very least a person that is less than honest!!!

Nadal has had a dark cloud of suspicion over his head for many years now
and likely does NOT even care!!! You see it is extremely difficult to be the
best at anything and certain individuals need help to achieve things only
the truly talented individuals can!!!

After Nadal retires.......and the ATP stops making money on him we will
then learn more about this likely indiscretion!!! HA...HA...HA...HA...A few
years ago I heard Nadal make a comment about his "famous ass." Hmm...I wonder
if he will reveal to his fans if he puts a needle in his "famous ass" to achieve
superhuman strength, speed, endurance to run down every ball of every point
of every set of every match to achieve more than what a simple defensive player
should achieve!!! ROTFLMAO

sneaky wrote:

Nadal has had a dark cloud of suspicion over his head for many years now

In your head, maybe.  But here in the real world, he's just an excellent tennis player.  One of the two best ever in history.

Well......you really need to stop watching science fiction movies, Arvis.
Those movies must be distorting your perception of reality!!!

Federer's talent is obvious to even those that no nothing about tennis.
He has mastered every shot with his flawless stroke production and
impeccable technique!!!

Nadal IMHO......wins with flawed ugly technique, poor court positioning,
substandard serve/return of serve, and overall lackluster defensive game.
However, he wins sooooo much simply because he is mysteriously physically
stronger than any other player in the history of the sport!!! Hmm....which raises
the question. Can superior strength, speed, and endurance improve/increase the
potential of a player to win? The answer is a very loud YES.......because it makes
it possible for a so called "super athlete" to run down every ball without getting
fatigued from 15 feet behind the baseline. always be in position to hit forehands,
and absorb pace that nobody can from so far behind the baseline.......all without
getting tired year after year after year!!!

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT....YOU CAN EITHER BELIEVE IN REALITY OR SCIENCE
FICTION. ARVIS!!!

Sounds like you just described someone who is very good at what he does.  Nice job, Sneaky.  You accurately described the reality that Nadal is very gifted.  Glad you've finally come around.

I'm curious what you would say to people on Youtube who say things like:

WHY DO YOU THINK FEDERER TOOK ALL OF THE CLAY SEASON OFF - TO TAKE HIS DRUGS!! SO HE WOULDNT BE DETECTED BY THE DRUGS MONITORS. LIKE SERENA BIGLIAMS FEDERER IS DOPED

DOPERER CAN ONLY WIN WHEN NOLE AND RAFA ARENT THERE. ROGER IS SCARED OF RAFA ON CLAY - SO HE DOESNT PLAY!! UNACCEPTABLE!!! DOPERER SHOULD BE BANNED FOR
DRUGS AND BAD SPORTSMANSHIP.

and

PED FRUIT SNACK CHEAT STRIKES AGAIN. WHO KNOWS WHERE HE'S GETTING THEM FROM, PERHAPS ISIS! DEL POTRO PLAYED MUCH BETTER THAN THAT WOMANLY FEDERER.

This dude is about as deluded as you are, so I'm curious how you'd respond to them.

Gifted? There has NEVER been a simple defensive player that wins by basicly
hitting high heavy loopy shots over the net from 15 feet behind the baseline
and running down nearly every ball from waayy behind the baseline without
getting fatigued year in and year out!!! WHY? Well, it is likely NOT because
he is gifted!!!

The "Nadal game" defies human athletic performance, Arvis. So you see his
incredible foot speed, strength, and endurance should very likely NOT be
considered talent!!! Nadal is physically stronger than any other player in the
history of Tennis. TO PUT IT BLUNTLY...we have seen other defensive players
in the 80s and 90s similar to him that have NOT won nearly as much as Nadal.
So there you have it........it is extremely unlikely that Nadal's success is REAL
simply because it is impossible to be successful playing a defensive game that
is built on physical strength that no other player in the history of the sport has!!!

The Nadal fans that accuse Federer are silly and delusional and their delusions
likely originated from their ASS!!! LOL

Federer's game is incredible and it is also worth mentioning that he has had kids
which makes it very unlikely that he has consumed any kind of chemicals to enhance
his already incredible game!!!

Last edited by sneaky (Oct. 30, 2017 4:08pm)

sneaky wrote:

The Nadal fans that accuse Federer are silly and delusional and their delusions
likely originated from their ASS!!! LOL

Ok, well, at least now you know what you sound like every time you spout off about this.

Let me make this perfectly clear.........in the history of tennis we have seen attacking players
that have been successful and Federer is the very best one!!!

Nadal on the other hand.......being a defensive player.......is the most successful defensive
player ever.......by an enormous margin. Achieving far more than Borg, Vilas, Wilander,
Kuerten, etc. etc.. So you see........in the past defensive players had some success but
their success had its limits because of their limited defensive game!!! Nadal has far
surpassed those players but IMHO......Nadal's defensive game surpassed those other
defensive players simply because he is physically stronger to endure the long points that
he wins with his superior strength, speed and stamina!!!

ARVIS......THE FACT THAT A SIMPLE DEFENSIVE PLAYER HAS WON 16 MAJORS IS SUSPICIOUS
IN ITSELF BECAUSE DEFENSIVE PLAYERS SHOULD ONLY WIN ON CLAY!!! HAVING WATCHED
NADAL PLAY FOR MANY YEARS NOW IT SHOULD BE EASY TO SEE THAT HIS GAME IS TOO
GOOD TO BE TRUE BECAUSE HE WINS SOOO MUCH DUE TO HIS SUPERIOR PHYSICAL STRENGTH
(SPEED, STRENGTH, AND ENDURANCE) DESPITE HIS FLAWED SIMPLE DEFENSIVE GAME!!!

TO PUT IT BLUNTLY........TO BLINDLY BELIEVE IN NADAL'S SUCCESS IS TO BELIEVE THAT
AN AVERAGE GUY (5' 10 AND 150 LBS) CAN DEAD LIFT 10,000 LBS ABOVE HIS HEAD!!! LMAO

Last edited by sneaky (Oct. 30, 2017 7:58pm)

Yo Arvis, please do NOT put me in the same category as these crazy delusional
Nadal fans!!! These so called fans must be on psycho-psychotic medications to
come up with such delusional drivel to explain Federer's success!!! Mr. Federer
did NOT play the clay-court season because he has played over 1200 matches
in his career without mysterious absences from the sport!!! Mentioning ISIS
proves that these so called fans are off their psycho-psychotic medications!!!

My posts are NOT only insightful and rational but are coming from a 30+ year
fan of Tennis!!! My insights are speculation but are backed up by excellent observations
from a 30+ year fan of Tennis that should NOT be put in the same category as these
crazy delusional anti-Federer fans!!!

Last edited by sneaky (Oct. 30, 2017 7:30pm)

sneaky wrote:

Mentioning ISIS proves that these so called fans are off their psycho-psychotic medications!!!

LOL, I definitely agree with you on that one.

Although I thought you hit on something interesting when you mentioned Borg.  Borg won a bunch of Slams and was ridiculously successful... and retired at 25.  If he had kept playing, maybe Rafa would still only just be surpassing his records.  And he was a supremely gifted and uniquely athletic defensive player.

So, by your logic, he was probably doping.

Borg was obviously a great player and unique because he was
very versatile!!! He dominated with a strong clay-court game
at the French Open and then showed that he could serve/return
and volley well to dominate at Wimbledon just as well!!!
I mean he would defeat Vilas, Panatta, etc. at the French
then two weeks later defeated Mcenroe and Roscoe Tanner
at Wimbledon with his incredible versatility/talent!!!

Borg was a great versatile player and dominated with wood
racquets and when every major had a different surface!!!

Nadal does NOT have anywhere near the talent/fundamentals
of Borg but he has won 16 majors with physical strength!!!

Arvis........Borg was a talented player and IMHO did NOT need
to use chemicals because he was actually a very talented player!!!

Nadal on the other hand will end 2017 as #1 but I simply do NOT
believe his success was ever legitimate!!!

Make no mistake about it......I am NOT alone in stating Nadal has
had a dark cloud of suspicion hanging over his head!!! Skip Bayless
stated on his ESPN show a few years ago that he would NOT be
surprised if Nadal used drugs to be successful at tennis!!!

Just sounds like you have a double standard because you resent Nadal's success.

There is NO double standard just the observation of a 30+ year fan of
Tennis, Arvis!!!

Nadal is a defensive player that plays with extreme grips, bad court positioning,
funny looking flawed strokes (claycourt forehand that is effective but flawed)!!!
Be honest now....many players have played his defensive game but NOT nearly
as effective because they do NOT possess the required strength to run down
ball after ball and absorb huge pace (core strength/HGH) from waaayy behind the
baseline year after year without getting tired!!!

Just take a good hard look at Nadal's stats after a match........there are usually
few errors and few winners!!! Obviously........he neutralizes every opponent he
plays with huge spin and defense (speed, strength, and endurance)!!! Too put it
bluntly Nadal creates/endures a long rally using his foot speed (defense)/strength/
stamina to win many many points!!! Be honest.....for having won sooo much he
wins very few points with a good serve/return of serve........he OUTLASTS and
steals points with physical strength which is very likely attributed to HGH/EPO
usage for many years now!!!

Honestly......I have NEVER seen a "great player" grind/absorb pace with
physical strength and really win by outlasting opponents regardless if he is
serving/returning well!!! Nadal is the only player in history IMHO that his serve
stats do NOT dictate the outcome of the match. His game is IMHO.....a strange/
weird defensive game that is built on physical strength likely attributed to HGH/
EPO usage!!! To put it bluntly.......Nadal is like souped up race car with 10,000
cylinders of enormous power........I mean the guy wins despite having a flawed
game......just take a close look at the way he wins his points (waayy behind the
baseline/extreme grips/bad court positioning/block return of serve from 15 feet
back) with raw physical strength (speed and endurance). Put it this way......he
wins despite having a flawed simple defensive game!!!

Arvis.....have you ever noticed how Nadal absorbs pace so easily off either wing
when an opponent hits a powerful shot......easily hitting a passing shot regardless
if he is 15 feet back or on his back foot out of position!!! None of the other players
can do that as consistently or at all!!! That is a tell tale sign/direct result of likely
HGH usage!!!

We will see after Nadal's career is finished....the jury is still out for now on his guilt
or innocence....it should be very interesting to find out the outcome of that verdict!!!

*skims Sneaky Rant #98*

Yeah, it still just sounds like you're being resentful.  Being good at passing shots doesn't prove anything other than that you're good at passing shots.  If you can seriously think otherwise, you have a major agenda clouding your thinking.

Why not spend your time on things you enjoy?

I've been playing tennis for over 40 years and this tennis fan refuses to read rant #1 or #98...

VAMOS RAFA!

if he beats Chung he will clinch the year end #1 which will be greatly deserved IMO.  cool

Last edited by Milo (Oct. 31, 2017 5:09pm)

16 Wimbledon 14 US Open Yoda Cup
16 Wimbledon 14 French Open Alpha Cup
12, 13 & 16 King Droid
15 Naboo Cup 14 Lord Vader- RU

These are not rants they are the insightful observations of a 30+ years fan of Tennis.
I am giving you excellent insightful observations of a real tennis fan NOT an admirer
of science fiction!!! Well I gave you observations that are NOT under-reported they
are NOT reported at all!!!

There is NO major agenda just well-informed observations of a perceptive tennis fan!!

I have read most if NOT all of your posts Arvis.....and you are a very smart/knowledgable
fan of tennis!!! However, you do surprise me at times with your inability to see the suspicious
side of tennis (regarding players/strange results/occurences of ATP)!!!

There is a reason nobody in the history of tennis ever played a Nadal-like weird/strange defensive
game successfully, Arvis!!! We the fans have NEVER witnessed a player with a weird corkscrew like
serve motion, extreme grips, poor court positioning at 15 feet behind the baseline, run down ball
after ball, absorb pace from waaay behind the baseline off 90 to 100 mph+ shots for winners, and
NEVER get fatigued year after year after year!!! The reason is very obvious because it defies
human athletic performance!!!

I am a very realistic individual.......if something seems out of place or very suspicious/weird/
strange......IMHO it should be investigated and the likelihood of it being TRUTHFUL is a longshot at best!!!

Arvis.....I enjoy Tennis but I do NOT like the injustice that has poisoned most sports in the last 20 or 30
years!!!

Nadal plays a machine-like weird strange defensive attrition-based game that relies on enormous
physical strength (speed and endurance) to wear down opponents with heavy spin and defense
NOT talent or skill!!!

Honestly, IMO if a player is strong enough to run down nearly every ball and absorb 90 to 100 mph
strokes waaayy behind the baseline and NEVER get tired he should NEVER lose a match!!!
How does Nadal lose matches? The answer is he is a manufactured player and very likely makes
himself lose matches at times and chooses to win at times!!! In other words.......he does NOT
want to become too successful or he may get unmasked or questioned as to where he gets his
enormous incredible athletic prowess!!!

My observations will likely be proven CORRECT in the future but I do respect the opinions of all the
knowledgeable fans on this forum!!!

So let me get this straight, Sneaky...
If Roger does something that no one else has done he is a genius?
If Rafa does something that no one else has done he is a doper?