Topic: Hello

Hi everyone. I became a member earlier this year and really enjoy this site. I'm a big tennis fan and used to play when I was younger, but not at a high level. I also have my own tennis blog, www.hundredtennisstats.com, where I write about different tennis-related statistics I find interesting. Amoung my favorite tennis players you find both Federer and Nadal but also Dimitrov.

Looking forward to have many exciting battles with all of you.

Re: Hello

You'll be right at home in this forum if you love talking tennis.  There's only maybe about a dozen or so of us here who post regularly, but we all love the sport and even have our own League on this site where we compete against each other.  Would be nice if you could stick around and join us eventually. smile

-Arvis

Is it the Yoda cup you refer to? If that's the case I will join as soon as I have my 50 posts :-)

Lots of chatter in the "Other Tournaments" forum.  That's where you'll find most of us. smile

-Arvis

Thanks for the hint! I will have a look.

It took me a little while to figure things out...I initially created my own league with some friends but that petered out.  So, joined the Blues league as it had the most active members.