Re: 2014 R2D2 - Little trip into the California Desert - Indian Wells

Huge Thanks to Anackin for making this happen!!! smile

2017 Supreme Jedi, 2017 Lord Vader, 2017 Chivalrous Wookie, 2015 Naboo Champion, 2018 Big Fat Nothing

Hi !

Congrats Jamie !!!
I have not been that bad, 3rd place (proud !).

Thanks to Edu, it was a great week of tennis (not for school, unfortunately). I hope the upcoming tournaments will be that good.

Betclik wrote:

Hi !

Congrats Jamie !!!
I have not been that bad, 3rd place (proud !).

Thanks to Edu, it was a great week of tennis (not for school, unfortunately). I hope the upcoming tournaments will be that good.

Yes, nice job Betclick.  smile

16 Wimby 14 US Open Yoda Cup
16 Wimby 14 RG Alpha Cup
12, 13 & 16 King Droid
15 Naboo Cup 14 Lord Vader- RU

Tono--2014-Yoda-Cup-Guru wrote:

Yes, you had a fine tourney Arnaud, my draw was saved by Isner making a deep run and Novak winning, otherwise it wouldn't have been too crash hot for me.

@BHP....You are right our current Droid King, it is a long season and still lots of tennis balls to be hit yet huh, but when you are a two-time R2D2 champ someone has to give you a bit of friendly lip to liven things up a little....hope you are over that recent flu of yours though mate.

Oh, and thanks heaps Edu for doing a great job as host for Indian Wells too. smile

Thanks for asking Tony as I am just now staring to feel better.  Hell of a flu bug.  sad

16 Wimby 14 US Open Yoda Cup
16 Wimby 14 RG Alpha Cup
12, 13 & 16 King Droid
15 Naboo Cup 14 Lord Vader- RU

BHP--2012-13-KING-DROID wrote:
Tono--2014-Yoda-Cup-Guru wrote:

Yes, you had a fine tourney Arnaud, my draw was saved by Isner making a deep run and Novak winning, otherwise it wouldn't have been too crash hot for me.

@BHP....You are right our current Droid King, it is a long season and still lots of tennis balls to be hit yet huh, but when you are a two-time R2D2 champ someone has to give you a bit of friendly lip to liven things up a little....hope you are over that recent flu of yours though mate.

Oh, and thanks heaps Edu for doing a great job as host for Indian Wells too. smile

Thanks for asking Tony as I am just now staring to feel better.  Hell of a flu bug.  sad

Is this a good idea? Thought the Heat was a good thing in Miami wink

2016: Rey Saber, Lord Vader, Supreme Jedi, Yoda Crew player of the year
2014: Lord Vader, King Droid, Naboo Champion, Yoda Crew player of the year
2013: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion, Yoda Cup Guru Runner-up
2012: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion