Re: The 2013 US Open is on the way!

Jolivegarden, unfortunately that's what Querry does. I would love to see him play more consistently. If he did he would be a serious threat in major tournaments

Two Chuck's?  Someone's gonna loose some teeth!  wink  VAMOS GRANNOLERS-P!

20 Queen Droid & BB-8 Cup Wimbledon 14 US Open Yoda Cup16 Wimbledon 14 French Open Alpha Cup12, 13 & 16
King Droid 15 Naboo Cup 14 Lord Vader- RU

Chuck Norris is posing as Jack Sparrow while Snollygoster is posing as Chuck.  This could get confusing. 

Also, Chuck's avatar LOOKS like it says "ew" but actually if you look closely it says "erv," so I believe our new friend is an Edouard Roger-Vaseline fan.

-Arvis

Or actually is Edouard Roger-Vaseline...

20 Queen Droid & BB-8 Cup Wimbledon 14 US Open Yoda Cup16 Wimbledon 14 French Open Alpha Cup12, 13 & 16

backhandpass wrote:

Or actually is Edouard Roger-Vaseline...

This is very likely.  Good deduction, BHP.

-Arvis

Unfortunately for Chuck Norris 8 "There can be only one" sorry thats from the movie Highlander but seems appropriate, and besides, I have a light sabre, so I win smile

I don't know, Snolly.  You look like Chuck Norris, but his name is Chuck Norris.  I.... I just don't know WHAT to believe!!

-Arvis

I'm confused too. Anyway, the website is too small for two Chuck Norrises.

Last edited by Adunar (Aug. 30, 2013 9:00am)

2016: Rey Saber, Lord Vader, Supreme Jedi, Yoda Crew player of the year
2014: Lord Vader, King Droid, Naboo Champion, Yoda Crew player of the year
2013: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion, Yoda Cup Guru Runner-up
2012: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion

I have humour and sly witty tactics :-) that beats a light sabre everytime Snolly

Would the real Chuck have a profile pic of Jack Sparrow.....and would he call himself Chuck 8, like is there 7 Chucks before him? just saying. smile

Would the real Chuck Norris hold a light sabre? I don't think so.
He would be holding a pair of boots to wear when he kicks your teeth in wink

*grumble grumble* real men wear light sabre's.  Especially the Yoda Crew!  wink

At least we can all agree that Edouard Roger-Vaseline is a great player.

-Arvis

Clearly by all the response we all agree with you Arvis......

No, no we don't tongue

You do.  You're his biggest fan!

-Arvis

The sad thing is that is probably true

I don't know whether to call chuck_norris8 "Chuck" or Captain Jack, I think I like Captain Jack better if he keeps that pic of his. wink

2021 AO Yoda Cup, 2020 Supreme Jedi UFTR No.1, Lord Vader 2018 Leia Champ
2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme , BIG 5 Career Slam, Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew POTY 2014 - Guru Runner-Up
2013 - Guru Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew POTY 2012 - Lord Vader 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

Clearly, he's Johnny Depp hiding out as Chuck Norris but too vain not to have his own pic as avatar.  It's obvious, really, when you think about it just right.

Suggestion: you could call him Captain Chuck. smile

Well, you can call him anything you like, but to me he's Johnny Incognito.

just don't call him late for dinner...

Hahahahahahaha, yall are hilarious.
I actually think I like "Johnny Incognito" wink

Don, as usual, has the most practical deductive reasoning.  Welcome to the forums, Mr. Incognito!  Only 39 more posts to go...

-Arvis

Yoda Cup is exactly far enough off the wall for you, Mr. Incognito, you crazy idiot.  Trust me on this.  So welcome in advance.  Maybe you'll actually be welcome at the time!!!  Who knows?  Certainly not I -- & why would anybody care anyway?  I don't.  I think maybe I used to, but I'm not real sure about that.

Please do continue to post till you hit 50 posts (which will be so much sooner than you think) & I personally will invite you to become a member of Yoda Cup, which has been for a very long time now the most prestigious fantasy tennis league on the internet.  Seriously, is there another fantasy tennis league worth talking about???  I think not.  Well, really, everybody KNOWS there's not.

So speak up in the Forum soon & often -- then see if you can back up your opinions with great performances.  But no matter if you don't at the beginning.  No one does. 

You'll notice that you can't tell which of us won what without looking it up (except for Yoda Cup 2013 Guru).  We're all winners.  Please step up, complete 50 posts & join Yoda Cup, the best of the best.

Last edited by Don---2013-Yoda-Cup-Guru (Aug. 31, 2013 1:16am)

LOL thanks I think big_smile