Topic: Match Pick glitch

Charles, my Ferrer pick (over Dodig) didn't go through.  Can you help me? sad

-Arvis

Re: Match Pick glitch

All fixed.

Charles, I can swear I selected Marion Bartoli to win against Flipkens two days ago. I see now that it says I didn't make any pick for that match! I'm absolutely certain I picked Bartoli two days ago and did not change it afterwards. Can you please fix it?

Thanks a lot smile

2016: Rey Saber, Lord Vader, Supreme Jedi, Yoda Crew player of the year
2014: Lord Vader, King Droid, Naboo Champion, Yoda Crew player of the year
2013: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion, Yoda Cup Guru Runner-up
2012: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion

All fixed.

Thanks a lot Charles smile

2016: Rey Saber, Lord Vader, Supreme Jedi, Yoda Crew player of the year
2014: Lord Vader, King Droid, Naboo Champion, Yoda Crew player of the year
2013: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion, Yoda Cup Guru Runner-up
2012: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion

Hey Charles!  Got another match pick glitch, my Li Na over Makarova pick never went through.  A similar glitch happened on my Hewitt/Youzhny pick but it doesn't matter since I picked Hewitt.

-Arvis

Hi Charles, can you have a look at my semi final pick for Novak, on my dashboard seems a little confusing.

Thanks Craig.

Hi Charles,
My Djokovic pick over Murray didn't go through.  I described it on the yoda league comment bar...
I decided to switch from Murray to Djokovic and then clicked on the 'edit'.  I selected Djokovic and then the match just disappeared... there was no prediction, and no opportunity to make a prediction.  My intention was for Djokovic and this is all documented in the yoda comments several hours before the match began.
Can you fix for me please?
Charles (aka Dwight)

2017 Supreme Jedi, 2017 Lord Vader, 2017 Chivalrous Wookie, 2015 Naboo Champion, 2018 Big Fat Nothing

All fixed Dwight.

Thanks Charles!! You rock!!

2017 Supreme Jedi, 2017 Lord Vader, 2017 Chivalrous Wookie, 2015 Naboo Champion, 2018 Big Fat Nothing