Topic: The 2013 French Open starts soon...

In fact, the draws are out TOMORROW GUYZ OMG OMG OMG POMG!!

-Arvis

Re: The 2013 French Open starts soon...

Wow, I barely saw that one coming. I remember creating this topic the last four times but completely forgot about it for the 2013 French Open.

Draw is out today..
So who do you see winning (stupid question?)
Who will bow out early?
Which underdog(s) will have a fairy tale?

2016: Rey Saber, Lord Vader, Supreme Jedi, Yoda Crew player of the year
2014: Lord Vader, King Droid, Naboo Champion, Yoda Crew player of the year
2013: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion, Yoda Cup Guru Runner-up
2012: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion

Well if it's not Rafa, Novak or Roger that win the men's then it will be considered an upset for sure.
The only way I could see Fed winning is if Novak and Rafa are on the same side of the draw and Nole beats Nadal in a long grinding five set semi-final, I do think Fed will get Rafa on his side of the draw though but we will soon see.

Who will bow out early.....let me see the draw first wink....but the way Tipsy has been playing lately you would have to think maybe him, I'm sure there will be others too.

Which underdog will have a fairytale run?? tough one again but let's wait for the draw. wink

2021 AO Yoda Cup, 2020 Supreme Jedi UFTR No.1, Lord Vader 2018 Leia Champ
2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme , BIG 5 Career Slam, Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew POTY 2014 - Guru Runner-Up
2013 - Guru Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew POTY 2012 - Lord Vader 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

I have a feeling that Novak & Rafa might be on the same side of the draw guys! hmm

Yep it's true....Roger gets a qualifier in the first two rounds and he has Benneteau, Simon, Tsonga and Ferrer on his side, Fed couldn't have asked for a much better draw really although Benne & Simon give him a few headaches sometimes.

Rafa and Novak on the same side huh, didn't think that would happen, no repeat of last years final now then. wink

Last edited by Tono (May. 24, 2013 5:41am)

2021 AO Yoda Cup, 2020 Supreme Jedi UFTR No.1, Lord Vader 2018 Leia Champ
2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme , BIG 5 Career Slam, Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew POTY 2014 - Guru Runner-Up
2013 - Guru Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew POTY 2012 - Lord Vader 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

Would anyone be crazy enough to take Roger to win, though, considering the way he is playing lately?

-Arvis

Well if Rafa and Novak have a 5 hours SF with only one day off, Roger has a shot. Maybe it's Ferrer's time?
Berdych has an awful draw, really. Monfils, Gulbis in his first two matches, that's a nightmare.

I'll have a good look at the draw in the next few hours smile

2016: Rey Saber, Lord Vader, Supreme Jedi, Yoda Crew player of the year
2014: Lord Vader, King Droid, Naboo Champion, Yoda Crew player of the year
2013: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion, Yoda Cup Guru Runner-up
2012: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion