Topic: A major error in the match predictions!

There is a huge error in the match predictions.You have 8 matches like the time of playing is yet to be onnounced but the schedule is already set and Youzhny-Istomin and Kvitova-Schiavone are playing but the option to edit picks is still open.

Last edited by Dragan (Jul. 2, 2012 7:15am)

Re: A major error in the match predictions!

Yeah I just sent Charles an email about it Dragan....hopefully he can fix it pronto....Charles should know the time that people changed their picks etc anyway hopefully so he should be able to reverse picks for any cheaters out there.

2021 - OG Champ, AO Yoda Cup, 2020 Supreme Jedi UFTR No.1, Lord Vader
2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme , BIG 5 Career Slam, Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew POTY 2014 - Guru Runner-Up
2013 - Guru Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew POTY 2012 - Lord Vader 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

Today's matches haven't registered yet either, so you can't pick for the Women's QFs yet. That needs to be fixed quickly as well.

So sorry about this. I was out all day today so I did not notice this message until an hour ago. I looked in to this, and it was a data entry error by the GSFT staff. I have fixed the issues for tomorrow and will make sure that this does not happen again. Thanks for letting me know about it.

Top man Charles! smile

2021 - OG Champ, AO Yoda Cup, 2020 Supreme Jedi UFTR No.1, Lord Vader
2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme , BIG 5 Career Slam, Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew POTY 2014 - Guru Runner-Up
2013 - Guru Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew POTY 2012 - Lord Vader 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup