Topic: Website Glitching

Hello all,

Just some minor glitches with the site I'm currently having that I'm wondering if anyone else has. I changed my team name this morning before I made a new league, but my team name on the league page is still my old one. Also, it looks like the different players that people in my league are choosing aren't showing up when I view their page, they just show as "pending".

Anyone else notice some issues with the website today?

Thanks.

Re: Website Glitching

Nope everything is running smoothly here Marty.....flick an email to Charles the site administrator if you continue to have any issues mate, you can find him under the user list.

2021 - OG Champ, AO Yoda Cup, 2020 Supreme Jedi UFTR No.1, Lord Vader
2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme , BIG 5 Career Slam, Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew POTY 2014 - Guru Runner-Up
2013 - Guru Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew POTY 2012 - Lord Vader 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

Hi Marty,

The site hides the picks of other teams until the tournament starts to make things more fair, so that is intentional. If the team name in the league page is still not correct now please let me know.

Thanks,
Charles

charles wrote:

Hi Marty,

The site hides the picks of other teams until the tournament starts to make things more fair, so that is intentional. If the team name in the league page is still not correct now please let me know.

Thanks,
Charles

Hello Charles,

I've still got some glitches on my League Page. The first is a user I tried to add to my League, "Safinator" does not show up on my league page despite me pressing accept on the "Request to Join Your Fantasy Tennis League" e-mail. When I try to press accept in this e-mail again, it says this user is already registered in my league. The second issue I'm having is that my team name shows up as my old team name "The Score" instead of my new team name "The Great Canadian Double Bagel". Any ways these issues can be resolved?

Thanks a lot!