Topic: photo

I am trying to put a new photo on my account . It is only 8.7 KB and it is a JPEG from my desktop. I cannot get it to show on my page.

Re: photo

There's a bar with "Index" "User List", "Search", and "Profile".  Click on profile, and then you'll see different options, go to avatar, and then upload your picture.

Where do I find the "bar" you are talking about?

treefrog wrote:

Where do I find the "bar" you are talking about?

Perhaps I used the wrong word, here's a screenshot, the profile to go to is in red: http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u44 … ctions.jpg

Thanks so much for your help. I found the page you were talking about and did everything you said. I deleted the picture of MacEnroe and chose the photo I wanted which was the right demensions. But whenever I tried to put it on my page, I got McEnroe back. Very frustrating.

Actually, the photo I wanted on my page is the one that is showing here on my posts but it is not showing on my Fantasy page.

treefrog wrote:

Actually, the photo I wanted on my page is the one that is showing here on my posts but it is not showing on my Fantasy page.

On the top right of this page, you know where you log out?  "Account Options" is right next to it, go there, and scroll to the bottom.

Last edited by Wolmas (Jun. 10, 2012 1:18pm)

Changing the photo in Account Options should change the photo everywhere on the site. Click on Account Options (top right of page) and follow the instructions toward the bottom of the page.