Topic: where's my women's team

my 'latest activity' is showing that I picked players x y and z for my women's team, yet when I check my women's team it's blank - what happened??  This is a glitch.  Any help would be much appreciated!
Charles

2017 Supreme Jedi, 2017 Lord Vader, 2017 Chivalrous Wookie, 2015 Naboo Champion, 2018 Big Fat Nothing

Re: where's my women's team

Hi Charles,

So sorry about this. We have not heard of any other issues with picking teams, but I would be happy to help. Please send me a screen shot of your home page with the picks listed and I will get that fixed for you.

Thanks,
Charles

Hi Charles!
I'm not sure how to attach a file to this message...
My home page is showing me picking:
Kvitova, Azarenka, Li, SWilliams, Clijsters, Kanepi, Cibulkova but not my final pick which was McHale.  I then picked Li and SWilliams for the final, with the winner to SWilliams.  I suspect McHale did not register in the system for some reason but have no idea why since I did all the picks at the same time.
Really appreciate your help!
Cheers!
Charles

2017 Supreme Jedi, 2017 Lord Vader, 2017 Chivalrous Wookie, 2015 Naboo Champion, 2018 Big Fat Nothing

Thanks for the fix!