Topic: 2018 ULTIMATE FANTASY TENNIS RANKINGS! - UFTR

Gentleman! After a lot of talk between me and Arnie (Arnaud, Adunar, the swiss guy) we've came up with our (Yoda Crew) own rankings.

Everybody will trow away their worst 10 results FOR EVERY FORMAT in TDC. Teams format have a specific coefficient that changes every week so teams and brackets have the same weight. Scores from GSFT are also scaled with the other two formats. So it's a really complete ranking.

This is a separate thing from the year long competitions total points. This is just like the ATP rankings, so we can all try be #1 in the FREAKING WORLD!!!!!!

The main rankings will remain as they are, just like the ATP rankings, you will drop you're points from last year and those points will be replaced by the ones from this year.

Since 2017 we have the 'Race to Dagobah'. This one only counts your points for this year. You'll start to discard your worst 10 tournaments from the 11th tournament on. In the 11th, will discard your worst one, in the 12th you'll discard your 2 worst ones and so on till we get to the 20th tournament. You can find the race in the second tab of the spreadsheet.

You can also find a tab in the spreadsheet with all scores from the race in 2017, which is also how UFTR finished in 2017.

Here it is everybody:
ULTIMATE FANTASY TENNIS RANKINGS

SURFACE RANKINGS!

They take into account the brackets comps and it's only for the year (like the Race).

Surface Rankings

2016 year end world #1: Adunar

Top 5:

Adunar             1
TennisElbow      2
Edu_Anackin     3
Tono                4
Arvis                5

---

2017:

UFTR:

Year end world #1: dwightcharles

Top 5:

dwightcharles    1
TennisElbow      2
Tono                 3
Edu_Anackin     4
tenedab            5

---

2018:

I'll update this section every week:

UFTR:

World #1: tenedab

Mover(s) of the week: tenedab, Edu and Drivers went up 1 spot(s).
Top 5 change: none.

Top 5:

tenedab             1
TennisElbow       2
Tono                  3
Edu_Anackin      4
backhandpass    5

Race to Dagobah:

World #1: tenedab

Mover(s) of the week: Adunar went up 3 spot(s).
Top 5 change: BHP and TE drop out and Adunar and Murrys get in.

Top 5:

tenedab             1
Edu_Anackin      2
Adunar              3
Tono                 4
Murrys Flurrys   5

I have removed Tom and added Murrys Flurrys and LexusGF to UFTR

Last edited by Edu_Anackin (May. 21, 2018 8:36am)

Champion: '16 Padme Cup, '16 Roland Garros Yoda Cup,' 16 Leia Tiara, '15 Lando Calrissian's Ring (250's), '15 GQ "The Green Anackin", '16 Trophy Case Award, '17 BB-8 Cup
Runner Up: '16 Rey Saber, '13 US Open Yoda Cup, '14 R2D2 Phoenix Crown.

I am my own daughter!

Re: 2018 ULTIMATE FANTASY TENNIS RANKINGS! - UFTR

UPDATED

Jamie took the #1 position back in the first week and has maintained so far.

Champion: '16 Padme Cup, '16 Roland Garros Yoda Cup,' 16 Leia Tiara, '15 Lando Calrissian's Ring (250's), '15 GQ "The Green Anackin", '16 Trophy Case Award, '17 BB-8 Cup

I am my own daughter!

Yes! I wondered if Dwight's absence in week one had helped me out in the rankings. Thanks Edu!

2017 Obi Wan Master, Wimbledon Yoda Cup, Year End #2, Yoda Crew Player of the Year
2016 Obi Wan Master, Year End #2
2015 Lord Vader, Roland Garros Yoda Cup
2013 Winner of Fantasy Tennis Tour

Awesome Edu!
Thanks for all this work!

I vote to give myself credit for 8 weeks as #1 while the pros were on break - just like the ATP rankings! smile

2017 Supreme Jedi, 2017 Lord Vader, 2017 Chivalrous Wookie, 2015 Naboo Champion

dwightcharles wrote:

Awesome Edu!
Thanks for all this work!

I vote to give myself credit for 8 weeks as #1 while the pros were on break - just like the ATP rankings! smile

Yeah I think we seriously should do that. That's a bonus you get for year end no 1!

2017 Obi Wan Master, Wimbledon Yoda Cup, Year End #2, Yoda Crew Player of the Year

Ok, I don't see a problem if everyone agrees

I am my own daughter!

Yes. Agreed:- good to reflect actual practice where possible.

There, I add them for Arnie and Charles smile

I am my own daughter!

Great stuff Edu! smile

Wow, did I rise up six places in the Race To Dagobah?!?! big_smile

2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme Champ, Captain Phasma Champ, Obi Wan Runner Up, BIG 5 Career Slam, Inaugural Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame Inductee, 2016 Padme Runner Up
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year, 2014 Yoda Cup Guru Race Runner Up
2013 - Guru Race Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year
2012 - Lord Vader, 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

Started off 2018 week 1 like a rookie (ouch)

But week two I got a ATP Bracket win in Sydney and a ATP Team win in Sydney...

Still far behind the Yoda Crew Greats..!!! This league is tuff and I love it..!!!

Great work moving up 6 spots Tono - I am hoping to move up in the race to Dagobah..!!!

Tono wrote:

Great stuff Edu! smile

Wow, did I rise up six places in the Race To Dagobah?!?! big_smile

Yes, from week 1 to week 2!

I am my own daughter!

Does the Race to Dagobah restart every year - and where are the results posted..???

yes Murreee it restarts every season and the current standings can be found in the first post near the end. I will include both rankings in my post of 2018 competition winners at the end of the season.

16 Wimby 14 US Open Yoda Cup
16 Wimby 14 RG Alpha Cup
12, 13 & 16 King Droid
15 Naboo Cup 14 Lord Vader- RU

There is a tab in the spreadsheet with the 2017 results

I am my own daughter!

UPDATED

A lot of movement after the first grand slam of the year! Tony now leads the race to Dagobah!

Visit the spreadsheet for more details.

I am my own daughter!

I moved up one spot into 2nd eh big_smile.......not sure if I have been there before but I'll take it.

2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme Champ, Captain Phasma Champ, Obi Wan Runner Up, BIG 5 Career Slam, Inaugural Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame Inductee, 2016 Padme Runner Up
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year, 2014 Yoda Cup Guru Race Runner Up
2013 - Guru Race Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year
2012 - Lord Vader, 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

Murreee wrote:

Started off 2018 week 1 like a rookie (ouch)

But week two I got a ATP Bracket win in Sydney and a ATP Team win in Sydney...

Still far behind the Yoda Crew Greats..!!! This league is tuff and I love it..!!!

Great work moving up 6 spots Tono - I am hoping to move up in the race to Dagobah..!!!

Mover(s) of the week: BHP and Murrys Flurrys went up 5 spots.

Master and Padawan both moved up in the Race to Dagobah

16 Wimby 14 US Open Yoda Cup
16 Wimby 14 RG Alpha Cup
12, 13 & 16 King Droid
15 Naboo Cup 14 Lord Vader- RU

UPDATED

Sorry I forgot to updated it last week, but the data is all there.

PS: I was thinking, since we added 8 weeks as #1 for the year's end #1's, should we do it for the top 5 too? My vote is yes.

Last edited by Edu_Anackin (Feb. 11, 2018 6:44pm)

I am my own daughter!

Yes Milo - I am learning from the best...!!!

UPDATED

Last edited by Edu_Anackin (Feb. 19, 2018 3:35pm)

I am my own daughter!

I was thinking, since we added 8 weeks as #1 for the year's end #1's, should we do it for the top 5 too? My vote is yes.

I am my own daughter!

makes sense

How does stosur get put in at the last minute for Kvitova - I had Kvitova all the way to final and now I got Stosur - I checked up to the last hour and Kvitova was still there... And now I am stuck with Stosur on my team also...

There should at least be some notification when a change is being made... Possibly an email stating that a player has dropped out and you have an hour left to make a change...

When does the TDC update this and does the admin know when it happens...

If I had an email notification I could have changed it in 30 seconds...

Is there a tennis site that follows these changes..???

#NoLuckyLosers

Last edited by Murreee (Feb. 19, 2018 1:51pm)

Kvitova withdrew after the picks were closed, Murreee...

I am my own daughter!

Stosur doesn't even play today - Is there no way to make a fix for when players drop after picks are closed - not for the whole tournament - Just for the player who dropped out...

Not complaining - Just trying to help as this has happened at least 5 times in the short time I have been competing so it must be an issue for all of us...