Topic: THE PADME CUP! (Padme League 2018)

As things go in Vader, we can usually expect them to be worse here in Padme.  And surprise surprise, one day of AO2018 and only 5 have Perfect Teams intact.  Venus was the biggest damage dealer, but Vandy, too, had many victims.

Re: THE PADME CUP! (Padme League 2018)

Yep and I had both. Double V for Tennis Elbow.

2017 Obi Wan Master, Wimbledon Yoda Cup, Year End #2, Yoda Crew Player of the Year
2016 Obi Wan Master, Year End #2
2015 Lord Vader, Roland Garros Yoda Cup
2013 Winner of Fantasy Tennis Tour

Verily. sad

Holy crap, BHP still has a Perfect Team here!   O____O

Savvy picking eh Milo, nicely done mate.......or did you find a really good dart board store and didn't tell us. wink

2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme Champ, Captain Phasma Champ, Obi Wan Runner Up, BIG 5 Career Slam, Inaugural Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame Inductee, 2016 Padme Runner Up
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year, 2014 Yoda Cup Guru Race Runner Up
2013 - Guru Race Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year
2012 - Lord Vader, 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

Perfect no more. Dart board provided by
Darts r Us - (no refunds, exchanges or guarantees)

16 Wimby 14 US Open Yoda Cup
16 Wimby 14 RG Alpha Cup
12, 13 & 16 King Droid
15 Naboo Cup 14 Lord Vader- RU

BHP was painfully close to a Perfect Team, and has all 4 SFists.  Very very well done.

Arvis wrote:

BHP was painfully close to a Perfect Team, and has all 4 SFists.  Very very well done.

Mertens was a great pick. Excellent team! Congrats on your win of the whole TDC.

tenedab wrote:
Arvis wrote:

Mertens was a great pick. Excellent team! Congrats on your win of the whole TDC.

Thanks #fantasytennis Crew Mates...one Safarova swap for Pliskova (which I did for Yoda) away from a perfect team. Great AO 2018 Women's tournament and glad to represent The Yoda Crew on the TDC site!

16 Wimby 14 RG Alpha Cup
12, 13 & 16 King Droid

Still not sure where you got the idea to go for Mertens in Padme.  Amazing.

MAD FOR MERTENS! lol wink

16 Wimby 14 RG Alpha Cup
12, 13 & 16 King Droid

When you were rooting for her and Angie I wanted to make a "It's Ker-tens for BHP" joke, but missed the window of opportunity.

That would have been very funny had you said it then tongue

2017 Obi Wan Master, Wimbledon Yoda Cup, Year End #2, Yoda Crew Player of the Year

LOL, yeah I bet lol

After the first half of the second round in Taipei no one has more than two players left.

Yeah Peng and Zhang losing R1 pretty much saw to that. We'd take a Babs-Poots final tenedab.

Arvis wrote:

When you were rooting for her and Angie I wanted to make a "It's Ker-tens for BHP" joke, but missed the window of opportunity.

big_smile

KRAZY FOR KERBER!

16 Wimby 14 RG Alpha Cup
12, 13 & 16 King Droid

Only Spotec and Tono missed out Babos' 280 points.  St. Pete was a different story, with about half the league failing to take risky Kvitova.

Either way, BHP is in the lead currently!  Can he maintain it?  He's 118 points ahead of Adunar.

GOOOOO BHP!

and nice work from Snolly last week, the only one to pick Kvit & Mlad

About half the league fell for Sharapova.  'Grats to the other half!

Only Dwight and Snolly have lost a 2nd player already.  LOTS of points on offer here in Doha, so that could put a speed bump in their Padme season.

Shoot me now... down 3 tournaments to start the season, and 3 picks in Doha...  I need a hand maiden to take the fall for this disaster

2017 Supreme Jedi, 2017 Lord Vader, 2017 Chivalrous Wookie, 2015 Naboo Champion