Topic: Hello All

Hello, Guys, I am a  newbie on the board and my name is
http://www.picgifs.com/name-graphics/s/sophie/name-graphics-sophie-680633.gif
I am from the USA, Texas and a big lover of Tenis as it is my favorite sport. I am quite hopeful that will have a nice time here and learn much about this sport.

Re: Hello All

Sophie good to see you here. Welcome from my side. Hope to talk about Tennis will be a great way to be connected to this forum. Anyway, how much time you like this game a lot?  Hope you like to talk about.

Last edited by Adler (Dec. 12, 2017 12:14am)

That is quite a graphic.

Sophie wrote:

I am from the USA, Texas and a big lover of Tenis as it is my favorite sport. I am quite hopeful that will have a nice time here and learn much about this sport.

Welcome Sophie, you are joining some very enthusiastic tennis fans on this site, a group of us on here also currently run another fantasy tennis website at www.tennisdrawchallenge.com

If you want to try your hand at picking all the brackets on the ATP and WTA in 2018 then go to the site and join us, however if you want to join our elite Yoda Crew group then 50 posts on here talking and discussing about tennis required to be sent an invitation to join us.

AO 2018 isn't far away so enjoy the discussion and the tennis. smile

2021 - OG Champ, AO Yoda Cup, 2020 Supreme Jedi UFTR No.1, Lord Vader
2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme , BIG 5 Career Slam, Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew POTY 2014 - Guru Runner-Up
2013 - Guru Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew POTY 2012 - Lord Vader 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

First of all, Adler, I am glad to know that you liked to ay me welcome on the board. I am happy to see.
Arvis,  You are right, It's quite a graphics and happy to see you like it.
Tono, I love the Tennis and I would like to read more about this opportunity and  Tennis through next posts.

Tono wrote:
Sophie wrote:

Welcome Sophie, you are joining some very enthusiastic tennis fans on this site, a group of us on here also currently run another fantasy tennis website at www.tennisdrawchallenge.com

If you want to try your hand at picking all the brackets on the ATP and WTA in 2018 then go to the site and join us, however if you want to join our elite Yoda Crew group then 50 posts on here talking and discussing about tennis required to be sent an invitation to join us.

AO 2018 isn't far away so enjoy the discussion and the tennis. smile

Hello Tono, I have joined TDC and have taken part in the last 7 tournaments of the season 2017 and it has looked like to me a very interesting game. I think to take part from the beginning of the season 2018 and I would like to know how I can do to be a part of the group "Jedi Masters", have seen here that maintain a strong tournament and I would like being his part. Greetings LexusGF