Re: 2016 OGFT - Return of the "Lula"

Edu_Anackin wrote:
Dtrain wrote:

Edu I open the link then did make a copy I was able to type my name in the box, I  was able to make my 2nd round picks however I got this message The data you entered in cell C3 violates the data validation rules set on this cell.! 
Argggg  I tried to select my picks for the 3rd rounds it won't let me.  I am so sorry Edu that I am having issues.

That's the wrong sheet, Dtrain. You have to make your picks in the second sheet not the "Actual" sheet. Did you read all of the instructions?

I did Edu and even print the instructions!  I was on the first sheet my bad!

ok I see in G33 it shows f17 and f49 as my 2 choices what is that!  Do I put the # of Aces for the final winner and the final duration of the match in the boxes.  When all my picks are finalized what do I need to do.

Sorry Dtrain, I was trying something and it didn't work. You copied the sheet right when I was trying that. You'll have to copy it and do everything again. Really sorry. It says in the instructions what you have to do after

2018: Obi Wan, Rey Saber, R2D2 Crown, C3PO Trophy, Most correct picks Award, Year End #2.
2017: BB-8 Cup, Year End #4.
2016: Padme Cup, Roland Garros Yoda Cup, Leia Tiara, Trophy Case Award, Rey Saber runner up, Year End #3.
2015: Lando Calrissian's Ring, GQ "The Green Anackin".

ok np Edu!

After I answer the tiebreaks questions I click on file download as microsoft excel correct!  Edu how do I email the excel files!  Thanks Sorry this is so difficult for me and you!

Edu_Anackin wrote:

Sorry Dtrain, I was trying something and it didn't work. You copied the sheet right when I was trying that. You'll have to copy it and do everything again. Really sorry. It says in the instructions what you have to do after

Does that mean that I need to resnd too. It did seem unclear over the third place pick??

2016:-Diamond Droid and Captain Plasma Helmet Champ.
2018:-Ruby Droid and Jar Jar Dartboard Champ.

you have to go to your email, attach the two brackets, the excel files (ATP and WTA) and send it to me

email: edu_edicao@yahoo.com.br

You know how to send emails, right?

Last edited by Edu_Anackin (Aug. 5, 2016 12:10pm)

2018: Obi Wan, Rey Saber, R2D2 Crown, C3PO Trophy, Most correct picks Award, Year End #2.
2016: Padme Cup, Roland Garros Yoda Cup, Leia Tiara, Trophy Case Award, Rey Saber runner up, Year End #3.

Drivers wrote:
Edu_Anackin wrote:

Does that mean that I need to resnd too. It did seem unclear over the third place pick??

If all of the words "choose" disappeared then you're fine

Edu_Anackin wrote:

you have to go to your email, attach the two brackets, the excel files (ATP and WTA) and send it to me

email: edu_edicao@yahoo.com.br

You know how to send emails, right?

LOL Edu yes I do know how to send emails!

I think they did!! Phew!! Muito Obrigada!

2016:-Diamond Droid and Captain Plasma Helmet Champ.
2018:-Ruby Droid and Jar Jar Dartboard Champ.

How many sets do they play for the men's olympics!

Drivers wrote:

I think they did!! Phew!! Muito Obrigada!

De nada! wink

Last edited by Edu_Anackin (Aug. 5, 2016 12:23pm)

Edu not sure if you got my men's and women's brackets that I emailed to you!  I get this message for my women's bracket!  This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer refused
to accept it (the error message is reproduced below). This type of error
is usually due to a mis-configured account or mail delivery system on the
destination computer; however, it could be caused by your message since
some mail systems refuse messages with invalid header information, or if
they are too large.

Your message was rejected by mta7.am0.yahoodns.net for the following reason:

delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (edu_edicao@yahoo.com) [-5] -

Dtrain wrote:

Edu not sure if you got my men's and women's brackets that I emailed to you!  I get this message for my women's bracket!  This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer refused
to accept it (the error message is reproduced below). This type of error
is usually due to a mis-configured account or mail delivery system on the
destination computer; however, it could be caused by your message since
some mail systems refuse messages with invalid header information, or if
they are too large.

Your message was rejected by mta7.am0.yahoodns.net for the following reason:

delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (edu_edicao@yahoo.com) [-5] -

I receive your men's bracket. Haven't received your women's bracket. And that is not my email.

This is my email: edu_edicao@yahoo.com.br

Last edited by Edu_Anackin (Aug. 5, 2016 2:07pm)

I know Edu that the other email is not yours.  I just got the error message in my email for my women's bracket!  I will try again and send my women's bracket!

Edu I sent my women's bracket!

Dtrain wrote:

I know Edu that the other email is not yours.  I just got the error message in my email for my women's bracket!  I will try again and send my women's bracket!

You got the error message because you've sent it to the wrong email. That's what I'm talking about

ok, I received both of your brackets, Dtrain

Yeah!  smile

Hi Edu,

email for you smile

Cu spotec

2017 King Droid & R2D2 Crown Champion, Yoda Crew Trophy Case Award

Edu_Anackin wrote:
Dtrain wrote:

You got the error message because you've sent it to the wrong email. That's what I'm talking about

No I sent it to the right email address edu_edicao@yahoo.com It was in a process and it must have frozed on me.

Dtrain wrote:
Edu_Anackin wrote:
Dtrain wrote:

No I sent it to the right email address edu_edicao@yahoo.com It was in a process and it must have frozed on me.

That. Is. Not. My. Email. Dtrain

Which email is not yours Edu!

LOL. I give up!

I do too!