Topic: How to create a team and play the game?

Hey I already created an account and I want to know how I can create my team, and also want to play the game, can you guys help me out please? Thanks

Re: How to create a team and play the game?

You have to wait until the draw is released and then you can select your team undet "My Home".

Welcome to GSFT, Admiral Akbar!

Thanks for the reply smile can you tell me when draws will released?

Well, I don't know what time zone you live in, but they're supposed to come out Friday in Australia.

I lives in Pakistan!!

Draw sheets are updated, time to make your team!

Yes I makes my team and what next? how it will works?

You'll get points based on how well the players you picked do in the actual tournament.

that's it? or there are also any other functions which i am missing? also for getting points do i need to also join any leagues? or the point will be shown on my profile directly after creating team?

Once the 3rd round ends, you'll start picking winners in every match, and that will add points to your total.

and that's the end of the game or there are any other things which i am missing? BTW thanks for the replies, really appreciate it smile

can you please explain what is the difference between seeded and unseeded player? Thanks

In every Grand Slam, the Top 32 players are "seeded", meaning their spots in the draw are predetermined: if they are "seeded" #1, they'll be at the very top of the draw, if they are seeded #2, they'll be at the very bottom, etc etc.

An unseeded player is someone whose rank is too low to be one of the Top 32, so they are simply placed in the draw randomly.