Topic: Match prediction.

I think that match prediction should be hidden,at least until the start of the match.Becouse of the tactical reasons.I would like to hear your opinion?

Re: Match prediction.

It's ok to do it this way I think Guga, most people will go with who they think will win anyway, if people change their mind to try and get ahead there is still a sense risk in doing it anyway, eg. if they lose they fall further behind.

2021 - OG Champ, AO Yoda Cup, 2020 Supreme Jedi UFTR No.1, Lord Vader
2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme , BIG 5 Career Slam, Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew POTY 2014 - Guru Runner-Up
2013 - Guru Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew POTY 2012 - Lord Vader 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

It's realy nice to see other's picks,and it's true what you said.But there could be a situation that two players are alone at the top,and one of them has 10 or 20 points lead before the final match.And he could than predict the same winner as the second one and keep the first place.That's one situation.I don't now,they should at least think about it.

Last edited by Guga (May. 27, 2011 7:13pm)

Maybe they could hide them until the 1st 4th round match starts and so on... Hide them till the quarters start, semi's and final, im sure they could do that, they could make it that all 4th round picks have to be in before the 1st match starts, only problem with that is if there is rain delays and some 3rd round matches get put on hold.
I think it's ok how it is though, if the leader wants to pick the same as the person behind him in the final match that's ok, the person in 3rd could pick differently and sneak up and beat both of them.....haha!

2021 - OG Champ, AO Yoda Cup, 2020 Supreme Jedi UFTR No.1, Lord Vader
2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme , BIG 5 Career Slam, Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew POTY 2014 - Guru Runner-Up
2013 - Guru Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew POTY 2012 - Lord Vader 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup