Re: 2015 Wimbledon Yoda Cup

Tommy_Dearest wrote:
vegastriguy wrote:

Not sure smart is the right word....but, after I realized you will not literally die if you don't get laid, long term stuff just seems like too much work.  TMI but I did get cut at 40 realizing that kids were not my program.  if you tell a girl that in her mid-30's to mid-40's, you are considered one and done....which I am totally ok with.  hahahahah

I realized at a much younger age that marriage is not a means for getting laid, it's the end of it. 

Anyway, the drive to have kids is biology, the primitive side of humans, which served a purpose in the past (to pass your property/money down to, or have cheap labor if you were a farmer), but is now obsolete, since we don't really own the stuff that we do own.

Yes, I agree...especially about owning stuff.....the banks own everything from countries to elections to your home.  As we say in the backcountry, I try and leave no trace.  But, back to our regular scheduled programs, I want to WIN WIMBLEDON!  hahahahaha

I was going to wish you luck, but then I looked at your team and saw Halep as your women's champion.

Tommy_Dearest wrote:

I was going to wish you luck, but then I looked at your team and saw Halep as your women's champion.

hahahahahhahahahaha.....I wish there was a middle finger SMILIE.  lol

Oh man, that emoticon really should be made.  I'm going to patent it, I THOUGHT OF IT!

Just want to say thanks for your consistent summary updates....truly a labor of love.  My avatar says THANKS!

Muguruza (2) [OZ, Vegas] {IN, SF, +88, BONUS +16}

Lulz.  The two guys winning Yoda Cup.

hardly a coincidence...

2017 Supreme Jedi, 2017 Lord Vader, 2017 Chivalrous Wookie, 2015 Naboo Champion

They didn't win yet!