Topic: Help please :) / Player is incorrect

My team was Net Profit at the old work email address, and now the new email address is personal, but i need to jump in my old leagues if ok and remove the old one? My team name now is Net Prophets and the league name is Friends of Teggy if ok?

Moreover. My team was edited on saturday night by me. i took out Garcia Lopez for Granollers Puyol but this isnt reflected in my team and now I have that as a loss which is incorrect. Can that please be amended?

Thanks for your help

Rancey

Re: Help please :) / Player is incorrect

Charles should sort it out mate when he sees the post. He's usually on it.

The problem here is he's asking for a switch for a player that already lost.  There's no reason to take him at his word on this.  I could very easily say "Hey, I didn't mean to pick Caroline Garcia, switch her out for Muguruza" and get myself a nice little 32 point boost.  I'm afraid poor ChrisRance may just be stuck with GGL.

Sneaky Rancey sneaky lol. I've been waiting for Fabio Fog to be added to my team for two days now.

Yes.  And you made the request well before Fognini ever played his first round, so that's something that shouldn't be a problem.  But ultimately it's up to Charles.

haha this has killed me! Who is Arvis? Are you able to help at all? would be great to get into these leagues before its too late.

I had GGL but changed it on the saturday night, and when i refreshed on the sunday it reverted to the old team.

Hi Rancey,

Can't you just request to join the league using your new account?

-Charles

Hey mate - tried to do that to both leagues, but nothing seems to be going through. Was the Freinds of Teggy and tennis Challenge as noted, il keep trying to join in the mean time, but let me know if thats ok? Assuming the player change is void too if i cant do this? Was just a bit strange as usually i never see stuff like that after i saved it down

I've never had to manually add anyone to a league before, and I'm not sure why it is not working. Has the admin of the league invited you or are you just requesting to join?

I'm fine making the change to your team as long as the admin of your league is OK with it. Teggy, are you the admin?

No I'm not the admin.....But he is in now. Thanks

Teggy

Thanks.