Topic: Player in my league forgot finalists/champ

a new player in my league forgot to pick his finalists and champion. Now that matches have started, is there any way to edit it at this point?

Re: Player in my league forgot finalists/champ

Yes, I just need his username or team name and the missing information.

That's awesome, Charles.  Thanks for the help.
Team name: AgassiVsSampras
Username: DerekBeard

Finalists: Federer and Nadal
Champ: Nadal

While we're at it, we had a player lose internet contact for the weekend and botched it all up.  I'm going to just keep track of his separately (since he didn't join our league or anything) unless there's a similar option to add after the fact.  Don't want to make too much work for you b/c of his screw up though!

Thanks.  Really enjoying this.

-Mac

The AgassiVsSampras is fixed.

Creating a new team at this point is more time consuming, but send me the info and I will try to get to that soon.

You are the man.  I've got record of it now so if it doesn't happen, I totally understand.  I'm sure you're plenty busy at the moment.

Here are that guy's picks.  Don't worry... he's already been sufficiently lambasted for being an idiot.  You can even give him a humiliating team name if you want.  Our league is "Somewhere Over Mauresmo"

1.       Novak Djokovic

2.       Roger Federer

3.       Andy Murray

4.       John Isner

5.       Kei Nishikori

6.       Jack Sock

7.       Guillermo Garcia-Lopez

8.       Leonardo Mayer

Finals:
1.       Novak Djokovic (Winner)

2.       Roger Federer

I thought he had an account but forgot to make his team. Does he have an account yet? If not, then it's too late for me to create a new account for him and also make his team.

Will check and get back to you.