Re: Yoda Cup - 2015 Roland Garros discussion forum

Arvis wrote:

Yes, it is a telling sign of Federer's year that I am actually worried about his potential clash with freaking MONFILS.

I'm not "worried" but more exited, it could be a great match, we all know Monfils always put on a show and in his hometown he's always at least twice as good as normal.

Regarding Thiem, he might suffer from playing the week before this slam and winning the title. Thats a really shitty tactic, but I'll forgive him this time, it was his first ATP-title. But in the future he needs to set his priorities straight. Let's face it, not a single one of the most serious grand slam title contenders play a tournament the week before a slam. Simply because it's a shitty thing to do.

Last edited by madman (May. 26, 2015 4:24am)

Dtrain wrote:

I see Monfils pulling something and then has to retire!

I'd say it's more likely that he makes a bad landing big_smile

that could happen to madman!

VAAAAMOS RAFA!

20 Queen Droid & BB-8 Cup Wimbledon 14 US Open Yoda Cup16 Wimbledon 14 French Open Alpha Cup12, 13 & 16
King Droid 15 Naboo Cup 14 Lord Vader- RU

Dtrain wrote:

that could happen to madman!

Monfils is really something extra. It's always entertaining to watch him play but I always get angry at him also. He's probably the most talented player to never win anything big, not even a masters 1000.

Tennis is not the right sport for him, he doesn't have the mental part, it just isn't there and he will never get it. He could have been a great track & field athlete instead big_smile

yeah as a high jumper!