Topic: Problem with site - Selecting the winner

I am trying to complete my teams and cannot select the winner. The box is grayed out and when I try to drag my choice to the area, it does not register.

Re: Problem with site - Selecting the winner

Hi RipRoad,

So sorry you are having a problem with that. The box is naturally gray, and you have to select your winner from one of your 2 finalists in the box just above it. So instead of dragging from your team box, drag a finalist from the finalist box.

If this does not work, can you tell me what OS and browser are you using?

Thanks,
charles

The delete key will not work so I can make a change to my mens team

There is a small "x" icon to the right of each player - you can click that to delete any player from your team.

I've tried clicking the red x to delete the player but nothing happens. When you click the x, there is an info bar in the lower left-hand corner that says error on page.

what OS and browser do you use?

Hi Roger - I was able to replicate this in IE v7. So sorry about this - we will fix it asap, but in the meantime can you use Firefox instead? Firefox is much better than IE and can be downloaded here: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/personal.html

Hi Roger, this has been fixed. You should be able to delete a player now. Sorry about that.

Was unable to edit round 4. So sad had a great score going into the round and could not qualify my picks. Any answers for this.

I'm not sure I understand the issue you had. Teams cannot be edited after the tournament starts. But, starting with the 4th round you predict the winner of each match.

Can you elaborate on the problem that you had?