Re: WTA BRACKETS 2015

Yeah, Arvis. You deserve a medal for that!

2017 Supreme Jedi, 2017 Lord Vader, 2017 Chivalrous Wookie, 2015 Naboo Champion, 2018 Big Fat Nothing

Arvis for President!

dwightcharles wrote:

Garrrr!!!! if only I hadn't missed Doha (or Dubai, or whatever it's called...)

Yeah, Dwight, if you had done a bracket for Dubai, you would have had a chance to beat out BHP for the "Imperial Agent" title and almost certainly would have taken the "Queen's Advisor" title from me.  Next year, mate. smile

BHP-2015-QUEENOTUNIVERSE wrote:

Thanks for hosting this season Arvis. I really enjoyed it. big_smile

Glad you did!  I wanted everyone to have a shot at some WTA bragging rights, and you really nailed it, all year long.  Your titles are well-deserved!

LOL, and thanks Dwight and HTS for your accolades.  I accept all accolades.

TY Arvis for a good year! How long do I have to recuperate for the next WTA Bracket. Also is Singapore a round robintournament.

Yes, Dtrain, the two "Finals" tournaments on the WTA are round-robin format, which is why we're not doing brackets for them.

The next WTA Bracket will be for the Australian Open in January 2016. smile

ok ty Arvis!

I have Muguruza beating Halep in the final for the WTA Draw Challenge!  Red Group  Halep 3-0 wins over Sharapova, Radwanska, Pennetta.  Sharapova 0-3 loses over Halep, Radwanska, Pennetta.  Radwanska 1-2 loses over Halep but wins over Sharapova and Pennetta.  Pennetta 1-2 loses over Halep and Radwanska but wins over Sharapova.

White Group  Muguruza 3-0 wins over Kvitova, Kerber, Safarova.  Kvitova 1-2 wins over Safarova but loses to Muguruza and Kerber.   Kerber 2-1 wins over Kvitova and Safarova but loses to Muguruza.  Safarova 0-3 loses to Muguruza, Kvitova, Kerber.

Dtrain wrote:

I have Muguruza beating Halep in the final for the WTA Draw Challenge!  Red Group  Halep 3-0 wins over Sharapova, Radwanska, Pennetta.  Sharapova 0-3 loses over Halep, Radwanska, Pennetta.  Radwanska 1-2 loses over Halep but wins over Sharapova and Pennetta.  Pennetta 1-2 loses over Halep and Radwanska but wins over Sharapova.

auto corrrect Radwanska 2-1 not 1-2.

Semi-Finals Halep over Kerber
                  Muguruza over Radwanska

Finals Muguruza over Halep

TMI

20 Queen Droid & BB-8 Cup Wimbledon 14 US Open Yoda Cup16 Wimbledon 14 French Open Alpha Cup12, 13 & 16
King Droid 15 Naboo Cup 14 Lord Vader- RU

LOL Dtrain, I have almost the same picks but I have Halep losing to pennetta. But the semies are the same after that!

2016: Rey Saber, Lord Vader, Supreme Jedi, Yoda Crew player of the year
2014: Lord Vader, King Droid, Naboo Champion, Yoda Crew player of the year
2013: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion, Yoda Cup Guru Runner-up
2012: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion

cool!

Adunar wrote:

LOL Dtrain, I have almost the same picks but I have Halep losing to pennetta. But the semies are the same after that!

I don't get the RR why is Halep eliminated when her record is the same as Radwanska 1-2. Also what happen to Safarova partner Sands.

Well Radwanska has won 3 sets and lost 4. Halep and Pennetta both won 2 and lost 4.

2016: Rey Saber, Lord Vader, Supreme Jedi, Yoda Crew player of the year
2014: Lord Vader, King Droid, Naboo Champion, Yoda Crew player of the year
2013: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion, Yoda Cup Guru Runner-up
2012: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion

ok ty Adunar!