Topic: Scoring

My score has not been added up correctly. How can we fix that?

Re: Scoring

Charles, sweeper has 128 points on his men's team and 96 on his women's after round 1. He only lost Lisicki. That's 224 total, but in the league it is showing 208. What's up?

Charles, after Day 3, Sweeper still has 16 points that is not being added to his score total.

Charles, now sweeper has 32 points that aren't being counted on his women's team.  He lost Lisicki in the 1st round and McHale in the second, so I can only assume that one of his surving women, who has 32 points, is just not being added to his score total for some reason.

Can you please look into this glitch?

Charles, as best as I can tell, it's Sweeper's Dominika Cibulkova pick that is not being counted.  That might not be it, but I compared his women's picks with others in the group and that is the only woman on his team that isn't also on someone else's team.  None of the rest of us in the League are being affected, so that's why I think it might be Cibulkova.

Sorry for the delay, I'll look in to this today.

I figured out the issue and fixed it. For some reason your female players were split over 2 teams in our database, with Serena being the only player on the 2nd team. I think it was her points that were not being counted. I deleted the 2nd team and added Serena to the main team, so this should be fixed. It might take an hour or so for your points to update.

Thank you for fixing it.