Re: Tennis Draw Challenge - Results & Discussion

Total Overall 250 Standings (Lando Ring?)

Snollygoster - 109
Dragan - 101
Thexc - 101
BHP - 97
Johnny - 95
Tono - 94
Edu - 94
Mike - 94
Wimbledonut - 94
Tenedab - 93
TE - 93
Arvis - 80
Adunar - 74

0 for me... Really?!?

2017 Supreme Jedi, 2017 Lord Vader, 2017 Chivalrous Wookie, 2015 Naboo Champion

Did you not make any picks in week one Charles?

2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme Champ, Captain Phasma Champ, Obi Wan Runner Up, BIG 5 Career Slam, Inaugural Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame Inductee, 2016 Padme Runner Up
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year, 2014 Yoda Cup Guru Race Runner Up
2013 - Guru Race Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year
2012 - Lord Vader, 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

Overall Standings page now available: http://www.tennisdrawchallenge.com/stan … 15/overall

The individual categories are still under construction.

Duplicate post...

Last edited by Thexc (Jan. 13, 2015 8:52am)

Looks great!

16 Wimby 14 US Open Yoda Cup
16 Wimby 14 RG Alpha Cup
12, 13 & 16 King Droid
15 Naboo Cup 14 Lord Vader- RU

What happened to Wimbledonut this week?

Arvis wrote:

What happened to Wimbledonut this week?

I don't think he entered any this week. Almost everyone entered at the last few hours this time.

Tono--2014-Yoda-Cup-Guru wrote:

Did you not make any picks in week one Charles?

No I did not... was travelling and couldn't get to it

When the heck did Robredo withdraw??

I'm completely and utterly fubar'd with Robredo gone... I think this whole season is a writeoff... Just need to lick my wounds and slink off...

LOL, Dwight! Give the season more than 13 days!

Hey, there's always next year...!

My Sydney draw is going to be ALL red from round 3 on...

Man, decimation day on Fantasy tennis today, and I was so busy I didn't even get to enjoy the carnage. ;-P

Last edited by Tono--2014-Yoda-Cup-Guru (Jan. 14, 2015 5:07am)

2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme Champ, Captain Phasma Champ, Obi Wan Runner Up, BIG 5 Career Slam, Inaugural Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame Inductee, 2016 Padme Runner Up
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year, 2014 Yoda Cup Guru Race Runner Up
2013 - Guru Race Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year

Well, pretty much all of us are doing hilariously poorly this week. I mean, poor Adunar even manged to get a "Red Half" in Auckland. Could have happened to anyone.

Terrible. Red half in a 32 draw is a usual red quarter for a masters 1000 event!!

Champion: '16 Rey Saber, '16 & '14  Lord Vader, '14 King Droid, '14 Naboo Champion
Runner-Up: '13 Yoda Cup Guru, '15 & '13 Lord Vader, '15 Naboo Champion
Yoda Crew player of the year: '16 & '14
YC Wins: '12 & '13 Wimbledon

If Steve Johnson wins the tournament, this could be one of the hugest possible score differences between first and last.... sad

Thank you Arvis for pointing out how much I suck in auckland T_T

But yeah totally. Might have a vesely vs falla final..

Champion: '16 Rey Saber, '16 & '14  Lord Vader, '14 King Droid, '14 Naboo Champion
Runner-Up: '13 Yoda Cup Guru, '15 & '13 Lord Vader, '15 Naboo Champion
Yoda Crew player of the year: '16 & '14
YC Wins: '12 & '13 Wimbledon

Sorry, Adunar. sad

The Auckland draw is almost finalized: it's between myself and Edu.  Edu has Kevin Anderson winning the whole tournament, an incredible prediction that may just see him take grab victory in Auckand.  He's 5 points behind me, which, if I am not mistaken, he should be able to overcome if Anderson beats Vesely in the semis.

In Sydney, the competition is over, Johnny Incognito has won.  What does it mean when a tournament has two Qualifiers and an Unseeded player in the semifinals?  It means Johnny Incognito wins the tournament, that's what.

Of course, Auckland has a Qualifer, an Unseeded, and a Lucky Loser in the semis!  What a ridiculous week of tennis.

-Arvis

Hey guys (Arnaud and Tom), it's great to see that you are constantly improving TDC, the standings and brackets are now looking great!

A Gilles Muller win against Tomic is looking great as well. smile

But there is an error in the number of correct and incorrect picks, because the total number of picks for the first 5 tourneys in the season should be 135 not 140 as it will come out by your count. I'm not sure where did you add those 5 picks, but you should check that out.

Dragan wrote:

Hey guys (Arnaud and Tom), it's great to see that you are constantly improving TDC, the standings and brackets are now looking great!

A Gilles Muller win against Tomic is looking great as well. smile

But there is an error in the number of correct and incorrect picks, because the total number of picks for the first 5 tourneys in the season should be 135 not 140 as it will come out by your count. I'm not sure where did you add those 5 picks, but you should check that out.

Thanks for the error report! Doha didn't have any byes so it had 31 picks, and the other 4 should be 27 so 27(4) + 31 = 139, and right now we're at 134 with 6 more picks so 140, an extra pick somewhere. Will have to look into this.

Ok, I didn't realise that there where no byes in Doha.

First Grand Slam coming up on TDC! Is anyone fired up or what? smile

Nah, us mad group of tennis fans are hardly excited at all Dragan, oh wait a Grand Slam means it's time to take you down in Yoda huh, yes we are excited, of course we are. wink

Personally, Australian Open season is perhaps my second favorite time of year just behind the French Open-Wimbledon season.

-Arvis