Topic: French Open 2012 - Grand Slam Fantasy Tennis website - techical issue

Hello,

I did all my selections on Friday night. I had the bad surprise this morning to notice that my slections for the Men's competition were not properly registered.

This is very frustrating and it would be appreciated if the Web site technical team could do someting with this issue.

I guess I'm not the only one who's experiencing tehnical issues since there are not so many participants in both Men's and Women's competition (around 600 in both compare to around 15,000 for the Australian Open)

Gilles

Re: French Open 2012 - Grand Slam Fantasy Tennis website - techical issue

It looks like you only selected 6 players so your team was not complete. I need one more lower seeded player from you (you have #17 Gasquet but need one more seeded 16 to 32) and one unseeded player and then I can fix this for you.

We had about 1,000 teams for the Australian Open, and this one starts on a Sunday instead of a Monday so that would mostly account for the lower number of teams (many people don't know it starts on Sunday).

charles wrote:

It looks like you only selected 6 players so your team was not complete. I need one more lower seeded player from you (you have #17 Gasquet but need one more seeded 16 to 32) and one unseeded player and then I can fix this for you.

We had about 1,000 teams for the Australian Open, and this one starts on a Sunday instead of a Monday so that would mostly account for the lower number of teams (many people don't know it starts on Sunday).

-----

The second seeded I had selected was Wawrinka.
The unseeded I had selected was Fognini.

As for the finalists, I had selected Djokovic and Nadal.

The winner: Nadal.

Of course, I'll keep the same selections.
------
If you can fix it, that will be very appreciated.

Thanks for your help!

Gilles St-Jacques

All fixed, it might take up to an hour for your points total to be updated. Enjoy the tournament!

Hey Charles.
I noticed that points are ben added slower in this tournay.Are you familiar with that, and is that becouse of the bug that you mantioned or something else?

Last edited by Dragan (May. 28, 2012 10:20am)