Topic: Forum avatar

Hey Charles,I wanted to put a picture that is jpg format as my forum avatar,but that format is not suported.Can you make this posible?

Re: Forum avatar

Hi Dragan,

It is already supported. The instructions say: "To upload a photo or avatar, please click on the Browse button and locate the JPEG, PNG or GIF image on your computer. The maximum file size you can upload is 80KB." A "JPEG" is the same thing as a "JPG".

Thanks,
Charles

I don't know what's the problem Charles?The picture that I want is a klipard,it was 151x160.I made it in picasa to be 128x160 so that part should be fine.It's a jpg format and 8.17 KB so everything is fine.But when I choose the pic and go to update the avatar the only result is that my exsisting avatar is shrunked?And there is no error writhen in red,just nothing hapens?

Last edited by Dragan (Sep. 13, 2011 6:36am)

Hey Charles,something new.When I enter this site with mozilla I can see that picture,that klipard.But when I'm in google chrome I see the old one?Do you maybe know something about that?

Last edited by Dragan (Sep. 13, 2011 9:07am)

I would suggest you clear your cache in both browsers. The image is probably saved locally so you need to clear that out.

I didn't know exsacly what clearing cache means but I've cleared it all and it worked out.Thanks Charles! wink

No problem.

My avatar for the home page shows, but it does not transfer to the forum discussion page.  Is there something special I need to do to have it show in both places?  Oh, I see my avatar does not show on this page, either.  What can I do to have it show on all pages I post?

By the way, I am new to this fantasy board.  It is such fun to play fantasy, here.  I like the set up with the players and the sections; that is so sophisticated, and it is user-friendly to boot.  I love the opportunity that is possible when the fourth round picks begin. And, I love the opportunities to grab bonus points.  I am enjoying this fantasy board.  Thanks for creating it and allowing so many of us to join the fun.  smile cool

Last edited by SAWLEO (Jan. 17, 2012 11:16pm)