Topic: FAQ: What to do if I do not receive my activation email?

After you create an account we will send you a confirmation email. You will need to click on the activation link in this email to activate your account. We suggest that you add info@grandslamfantasytennis.com as an approved email address.

If you do not receive your activation email, please first check your spam folders. If it is not there, we suggest you create an account with another email address. Some servers have aggressive spam filters that will make it difficult for our emails to get through, so using another email address might quickly and easily solve the problem.

If you still have a problem, please send an email to accounts@grandslamfantasytennis.com from the email address in question and we will manually activate your account for you.

Re: FAQ: What to do if I do not receive my activation email?

I have an account under the email address jfields@thebancorp.com. I changed jobs and that email address is no longer active (emails bounce back). I have tried to changed my email address several times. The site responds that my changes have been accepted, but I haven’t received an activation email. I tried changing it yesterday before the deadline for AO entries and twice today. I’ve checked my spam folder and it’s not there.

According to your site, you can manually activate my replacement email address which is jmf10s@prodigy.net.

Please advise.

Incredibly annoyed. Tried to edit team this morning but it still had top 8 players. Now it's blank and I have no team. I've been playing Fantasy Tennis for over 6 years and this has never happened before.

I am not receiving email notifications from you, have checked spam. I saw from another pist you can reset this? I tried emailing the address but it came back. Can you please help!

Watson-Ferrer wrote:

Incredibly annoyed. Tried to edit team this morning but it still had top 8 players. Now it's blank and I have no team. I've been playing Fantasy Tennis for over 6 years and this has never happened before.

You need to manually delete all 128 players in the draw from your team. After that, you can select like normal.

2018: Guru Race Winner (2019 Yoda Cup Guru), Australian Open Yoda Cup Champion, Wimbledon Yoda Cup Champion, Yoda Crew Best Newcomer

I SUPPOSE THIS SITE IS DEAD DEAD DEAD! Might as well look elsewhere like the ATP site.

Hi Charles,
I can't receive the activation email. however, my email inbox is full of post - "just a friendly reminder that the French Open starts in XY hours"
In ACCOUNT OPTIONS I can not change anything, because that site is empty - there is nothing showing.

My nick is CEJO.

Sorry about this issue Cejo, let me look into it today.

Cejo, can you try logging in now? I don't think you will need the activation email.

CHarles, it already works it!
many thanks!

No problem. Let me know if you need help with getting your team set up.