Topic: Coronavirus

Figured I would make a topic on this to see how this virus is effecting everyone, since we have people from a bunch of countries on here. It's been pretty surreal here in the US, well my part of it, anyway. All sports have been suspended or cancelled, there's travel restrictions, some businesses are temporarily closing down, etc. My state even closed down all of the liquor stores, which are run by the state. I bought about $150 worth of vodka and whiskey because I have no idea when they'll open up again, and I rarely, if ever, buy beer. By far the worst thing going on that I've personally witnessed is people panic buying certain items. Meats, canned foods, hand sanitizer, rubbing alcohol, disinfectant wipes, disposable gloves, disposable masks, even toilet paper are being cleaned out of every store, from tiny corner stores to Walmart. It's crazy.

Anyway, everyone be safe and hopefully this thing runs its course sooner rather than later.

'12 GSFT US Open Overall Champ
'11, '12, '17 Yoda Cup US Open Champ
'20 Yoda Cup AO Champ
'17 Golden Droid & C3PO Trophy Champ

Re: Coronavirus

This whole situation is completely stupid! This is supposed to be a free country and we have dumbass governors, mayors & other "elected officials" shutting down businesses and taking away people's livelihood over something that isn't even as bad as the flu. On top of that our pathetic "media" continues to brainwash stupid brainless people into buying up all essential products that everyone needs thereby causing a shortage that could have been avoided.

I have family in Italy. They aren't in the northern part of the country, which is being hit the hardest right now, but they have friends up there. They say the situation is dire. They're flat out refusing to treat some people because they're so overwhelmed. There's talk of potentially refusing to treat anyone over the age of 60 if things keep going the way they are. Keep in mind, Italy's health care is consistently ranked in the top 5 whenever those lists are made, while ours is ranked as the worst of all the "developed" countries. Yes, it's awful having no sports, not being able to go out to a bar/club or the movies, etc., but I don't mind giving those things up if it means not catching this thing. I'm one of those people in the higher risk category because I have asthma, so things could potentially be very problematic for me if I were to catch it.

'12 GSFT US Open Overall Champ
'11, '12, '17 Yoda Cup US Open Champ
'20 Yoda Cup AO Champ
'17 Golden Droid & C3PO Trophy Champ

In World of Warcraft Game, it is heavily suggested to drink for Endurance, and all player classes should take at least 1 potion. It is essential for all classes to know that drinking alcohol or poisons increases HP, HP regen, and the alchemical properties of alchemy. Drinking can be done very quickly, and can give an incredibly powerful boost in your DPS. You will have gained health potions much quicker, and while at the same time, be able to produce potions that will bolster your regeneration rate, and can give you a one-time boost. In WoW Classic Game, if you want high reputation then you need to buy WoW Gold and Buy WoW Items Cheap.