Topic: TEAM NOT ENTERED

Hi Charles, I have missed the entry time but the tournament has not yet started. Really looking forward to be in my friends group.

My team is:
Murray, Djokovic, Wawrinka, Nadal, Thiem, Ramos-Vinolas, Cuevas & Coric - Nadal vs Wawrinka Final - Nadal Champion
Kerber, Pliskova, Halep, Muguruza, Svitolina, Suarez-Navarro, Gavrilova & Errani - Muguruza vs Pliskova Final - Muguruza Champion

Hope this can still be entered given main draw matches have not yet started.

Thanks for your time.
Robby - Deuce Bags

Re: TEAM NOT ENTERED

Same problem. Not sure why setting up a team would be closed, when play hasn't started yet. I've played here for years and it's always the start of play that is the cutoff time. Hopefully this is a small glitch that can be fixed quickly.

Same problem, what a pity... when was the time limit ?

If possible please enter my picks as admin.

ATP = Murray, Djokovic, Wawrinka, Nadal, Thiem, Del Potro, Carreno Busta, Lopez (Feliciano) - Final = Nadal, Wawrinka - Champion = Nadal

WTA = Kerber, Pliskova (Karolina), Svitolina, Muguruza, Mladenovic, Bertens, Gavrilova, Bouchard - Final = Mladenovic, Svitolina - Champion = Svitolina

Login = huskys
Many thanks.

I think whoever set it up made an error on the time. One screen I was on said 2:00. Which is fine, as long as that means 2:00 am PT, not whatever it was, as that coincides with the start of the first match of the tournament in Paris. And that has always been when teams are due and it even says it in the rules around here somewhere.

Too bad for sure. Hopefully the error gets corrected now so Wimbledon works like usual.

So sorry, we switched to a new hosting company a few weeks ago but accidentally used the server times from the previous one. The new hosting company has their servers in a different time zone. Please post your teams here and I will get them entered for you.

It's fine if mine can't be entered.

Men - Nadal, Wawrinka, Thiem, Dimitrov, A. Zverev, del Potro, Fognini, Khachanov
Final - Nadal vs. Wawrinka. Winner - Nadal

Women - Halep, Kuznetsova, Cibulkova, Svitolina, Konta, Stosur, Lucic-Baroni, Safarova
Final - Kuznetsova vs. Svitolina. Winner - Kuznetsova

Thanks Charles, my team is just above, posted just before the tournament starts (although I already regret picking Kerber instead of Kuz...).

All fixed. Again, very sorry for the time mix-up.

Hi Charles,

I gather from the posts that teams can be added now. We play with friends and a couple of us could not upload their teams an hour before the scheduled start. If it is not too late, please add this team -

Mens - Andy Murray, Pablo Cuevas,  Stan Wawrinka, Jo Tsonga, Guillermo GARCIA-LOPEZ, Rafa, Borna Coric and Novak Djokovic. Finalists - Stan Wawrinka and Rafael Nadal. Winner - Rafael Nadal.

Womens - Samatha Stosur, Kiki Bertens, Muguruza, Timea Bacsinszky, Elina Svitolina, Simona Halep, Agnieszka Radwańska and Lucie Safarova. Finalists - Muguruza and Simona Halep. Winner - Muguruza.

Please let me know if anything else is needed.

Hi Charles,

I had the same problem and wasn't able to update my men's or put my women's team on the site. We play in a very comeltitive league, so it'll be really helpful if you could update my team.

Men
Murray, Novak, Rafa, Thiem, Tsonga, Pablo Cuevas, Del Potro, Dan Evans
Finalists
Murray and Rafa
Winner
Rafa

Women
Wozniacki, Makarova, Mladenovic, Baczinsky, Svitolina, Halep, Radwanska, Vandeweghe
Finalists
Svitolina and Mladenovic
Winner
Mladenovic

My login ID is Amitks80@gmail.com

Cheers,
Amit

All fixed Viz and Amitva.

Sorry, not fixed for me, my teams are still empty.
Thanks.

Thanks Charles

Thanks, really appreciate it!

Charles ?

Is it normal I don't see my teams ? Can you fix it before 2nd week starts, so I can play the match predictions ?

So sorry huskys - your team should be visible now.

So cool ! Thanks a lot.

Hi,
I missed to enter my WTA team for a few seconds, could you enter it for me please ?

Barty, Pliskova (Karolina), Osaka, Svitolina, Williams (Serena), Vekic, Yastremska, Gauff

Finals : Barty, Svitolina
Winner : Barty

Thanks.

Hi,
I selected a mens team and womens team for AO 2020 and I took photos of my selections. It now says I have no teams selected. Is this happening to everyone?