Re: 2019 ULTIMATE FANTASY TENNIS RANKINGS! - UFTR

Congrats Edgar! Good luck at Wimbledon everyone.

16 Wimbledon 14 US Open Yoda Cup
16 Wimbledon 14 French Open Alpha Cup
12, 13 & 16 King Droid
15 Naboo Cup 14 Lord Vader- RU

Hmm. The force is strong with this one, eh Tony? wink

2018 Roland Garros Yoda Cup, Year End #3
2017 Obi Wan Master, Wimbledon Yoda Cup, Year End #2, Yoda Crew Player of the Year
2016 Obi Wan Master, Year End #2
2015 Lord Vader, Roland Garros Yoda Cup

UPDATED

Sorry guys for not updating UFTR in two months, I'll try to update it every week from now on. A lot of movement in the rankings since it's been a long time I don't update it.

Visit the spreadsheet for more information.

2018: Obi Wan, Rey Saber, R2D2 Crown, C3PO Trophy, Most correct picks Award, Year End #2.
2017: BB-8 Cup, Year End #4.
2016: Padme Cup, Roland Garros Yoda Cup, Leia Tiara, Trophy Case Award, Rey Saber runner up, Year End #3.
2015: Lando Calrissian's Ring, GQ "The Green Anackin".

Thanks Edu!

2017 Obi Wan Master, Wimbledon Yoda Cup, Year End #2, Yoda Crew Player of the Year

Thanks Edu.

2016:-Diamond Droid and Captain Plasma Helmet Champ.
2018:-Ruby Droid and Jar Jar Dartboard Champ.

where's the spreadsheet!

Go back to page 1

UPDATED

To the surprise of NO ONE (haha), tenedab is the 2019 Supreme Jedi. He beat the #2 Drivers by 583 points, that is just... bizarre, really! The only big tournament he didn't finish first was Obi Wan, it's by far the most dominating season by a fantasy tennis player since the beginning of UFTR. Huge congrats to Edgar! Consistency must be his middle name, really.

Also congrats to Jenny finishing #2 after finishing #8 last year, huge improvement!

Now that we have reached year #4 of UFTR, something caught my eye, 3 players have finished in the top 5 each of the 4 years, those are Tony, Jammie and Edu. Pretty nice if you ask me!

There is a lot more data in the spreadsheet, so check it out. You can also see Surface Rankings.

Thanks a lot for the season, everyone, it's been fun!

2018: Obi Wan, Rey Saber, R2D2 Crown, C3PO Trophy, Most correct picks Award, Year End #2.
2017: BB-8 Cup, Year End #4.
2016: Padme Cup, Roland Garros Yoda Cup, Leia Tiara, Trophy Case Award, Rey Saber runner up, Year End #3.
2015: Lando Calrissian's Ring, GQ "The Green Anackin".

Appreciate you doing this Edu. Thanks!

Thanks Edu! Great job!

Congrats again Edgar. And Jenny, your year was VERY impressive. If it wasnt for Robot Tenedab, you would have won several major competitions!!

And Edu, regular as usual, well done.

2016: Rey Saber, Lord Vader, Supreme Jedi, Yoda Crew player of the year
2014: Lord Vader, King Droid, Naboo Champion, Yoda Crew player of the year
2013: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion, Yoda Cup Guru Runner-up
2012: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion

Thanks Arnie:- it has definitely been a very pleasing year,  though I acknowledge the hugely impressive extent of the  lead achieved by Edgar.

2016:-Diamond Droid and Captain Plasma Helmet Champ.
2018:-Ruby Droid and Jar Jar Dartboard Champ.

Thanks Edu, congrats to all who did well in 2019, but especially that tenedab guy, well done again Edgar on a tremendous season.

I achieved one objective this season anyway, to win a Yoda Cup, just wish it didn't have to mean a loss for Fed in that Wimby final to get it though.

Enjoyable season everyone, enjoy the break, the 2020 season will be upon us before we realise. smile

2018 - Princess Leia Champ
2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme Champ, Obi Wan R-Up, BIG 5 Career Slam, Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame 2016 - Padme Runner-Up
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew POTY 2014 - Guru Race Runner-Up
2013 - Guru Race Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew POTY 2012 - Lord Vader 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup