Topic: Pathetic performance of this site

Admins

Please address number of performance issues for this site. Database connection errors. Changes are not being saved. Teams being saved partially.

Please address this so that we can finalise the teams.

Since the server move site has been more fragile than NICK Kyrgios.

Regards
maniac

Re: Pathetic performance of this site

The site is fixed now, teams are saving now. So sorry about the issues. This is the last tournament for this current site - we have a new one that we are releasing before the AO.

still can't get into the new site,,,

PS: will our top finishes from this site carry over to the new site

2019 Yoda Crew Green Quarter/Quindecim Award
2019 Obi Wan Master Runner-up
2018 Lord Vader
2018 Yoda Crew Best Newcomer

Hi Murreee - all of the test data from the new site will be replaced by the data from this site. The new site just has temporary test data.

There is some issue on the site.. im not able to edit...basically all players are already added to "My 8 team members" and also finalists and winners...

Hi Sathvik - are you using a computer or tablet to edit your team? The sites does not work on a tablet.

Im on my laptop...and  like ALLLL players are already added to my team... i cant make my team

Hey Charles, I still can't make my picks. It shows like if I already picked them (and I didn't) and it shows 8 players in my team, 8 players in the final and 8 winners. And I can't delete them so I can pick who I want. Every time I delete someone, the next seed comes to my team, it looks like the whole entry list is in my team. What do I do???

2018: Obi Wan, Rey Saber, R2D2 Crown, C3PO Trophy, Most correct picks Award, Year End #2.
2017: BB-8 Cup, Year End #4.
2016: Padme Cup, Roland Garros Yoda Cup, Leia Tiara, Trophy Case Award, Rey Saber runner up, Year End #3.
2015: Lando Calrissian's Ring, GQ "The Green Anackin".

Hiya mate! I am also dealing with the same problem where I can't pick my team and its been already automatically been picked. Could you sort this for me? Thanks!. Below is the team for both Men and Women's tennis teams:
Federer
Cilic
Theim
Nadal
Dimitrov
David Ferrer
Monflis
Gilles Simon

Fed vs Cilic
Fed to win

Karolina Pliskova
Simona Halep
Kerber
Agnieszka Radwanska
Johanna Konta
Kiki Bertens
Elena Vesnina
Carla Suarez Navarro

Kerber vs Karolina
Kerber to win

Thanks once again

Last edited by KingFlash (Aug. 28, 2017 9:50am)

HELP! My team is gone!

Yesterday after the breakdown of the site I did register my team properly, and now I see that my teams have not been safed. Can you restore this? I took pictures of my teams, can I send you to restore? I just found out, that this morning, my team still existed and was shown in the league...

Please, I need this win.

Best regards,

Last edited by Tobes (Aug. 28, 2017 11:28am)

Edu_Anackin wrote:

Hey Charles, I still can't make my picks. It shows like if I already picked them (and I didn't) and it shows 8 players in my team, 8 players in the final and 8 winners. And I can't delete them so I can pick who I want. Every time I delete someone, the next seed comes to my team, it looks like the whole entry list is in my team. What do I do???

I posted my picks in the Yoda league before the dead line

2018: Obi Wan, Rey Saber, R2D2 Crown, C3PO Trophy, Most correct picks Award, Year End #2.
2017: BB-8 Cup, Year End #4.
2016: Padme Cup, Roland Garros Yoda Cup, Leia Tiara, Trophy Case Award, Rey Saber runner up, Year End #3.
2015: Lando Calrissian's Ring, GQ "The Green Anackin".

What happened to the plans of a new website

16 Wimbledon 14 US Open Yoda Cup
16 Wimbledon 14 French Open Alpha Cup
12, 13 & 16 King Droid
15 Naboo Cup 14 Lord Vader- RU

hi - my match selections for 4th round aren't saving - pls can you adjust accordingly? selections below:

Djokovic
Medvedev
Federer
Dimitrov
Berrettini
Monfils
Zverev
Nadal