Topic: PICKING TEAMS

Hello, how can I pick the players for my team? Only top 8 seeds are shown and I can not find a way how to change them.

Re: PICKING TEAMS

you have to delete every player then you can make your picks. There should be a red X next to each player. You have to just keep clicking the Xs until all the players are deleted. I know its a pain unfortunately thats just how it is right now

Actually, you cant make your picks yet. When it becomes available thats what you do

Last edited by Johnny_Incognito (Jun. 28, 2019 11:40am)

I have selected my teams, and it says they are saved, but when I jump back to edit my team again, the top 8 seeds show up again.

If I then drag a player that I have previously selected to "try again", I get a warning that the player is already selected.

Not sure how to see what 8 players I have actually saved, as it continues to show the top 8 seeds.

Delete every single player then do your selection

2019 Han Solo Captain, Year End #5
2018 Roland Garros Yoda Cup, Year End #3
2017 Obi Wan Master, Wimbledon Yoda Cup, Year End #2, Yoda Crew Player of the Year
2016 Obi Wan Master, Year End #2; 2015 Lord Vader, Roland Garros Yoda Cup

I have selected my teams, and it says they are saved, but when I jump back to edit my team again, the top 8 seeds show up again.

If I then drag a player that I have previously selected to "try again", I get a warning that the player is already selected.

Not sure how to see what 8 players I have actually saved, as it continues to show the top 8 seeds