Topic: Site Problem

Why have all the team selections and game predictions disappeared from the home pages..???

Please advise

Re: Site Problem

The site won't let you edit your teams, clicking on a player just defaults to teh Nadal player page and you can't eliminate teh defaulted top 8 players on each tour from teh list w/o them being auto replaced by teh next numbered ranking.

As in the past few tournaments - You just have to delete all players from the team list (only takes a moment) - Then re-add the players you want - Best wishes..!!!

Last edited by Murreee (Jun. 29, 2018 4:35pm)

Annoying as hell. Why admins are still not able to fix this annoying bug.

Only takes a few extra minutes to work around and then you get two great weeks of fun..!!!

True, but that's like the DMV  saying that "our long inefficient lines are just a minor annoyance" when they are in fact a failure of the basic  system.  I'm no engineer, but I think when a basic primary function of a site is, and has been for some time, dysfunctional it isn't particularly out of line for folks to point out that it's irritating.  Sure, it's not like we have to look up the seedings and draws on our own and manually write out our teams (I remember the days of pre-computer fantasy baseball leagues - one Commissioner, newspaper box scores and an overworked calculator!)  The whole point of the game site- and in fact the entire Net- is supposed to make things quicker and easier, so that should be the goal.  That said, as far as any bitching we are tempted to do, as Letterman used to tell his audience when a joke bombed "How much did you pay to get in here?"  So as far as the Admins go; thanks for the site and the game, appreciate the dedication, but understand that the yips in this frustrate the end users to no small degree.  Thanks.

I selected a roster of players for the males. That roster was edited on Sunday to change a player or two, not the whole team. Now, my entire roster of male players have bee deleted, and the message is that I cannot change players after the tournament starts.

I DID NOT EDIT MY TEAM AFTER THE TOURNAMENT STARTED SINCE IT STARTED, TODAY (MONDAY, 7/1/18). EVEN IF I TRIED TO EDIT, I SHOULD NOT LOSE ALL OF MY PLAYERS. ALSO, I EDITED MY WOMEN'S TEAM AT THE SAME TIME. BUT I DID NOT LOSE MY PLAYERS BECAUSE OF THE EDIT.

iF YOU CHECK MY RECENT ACTIVITY YOU WILL SEE THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER. I HAVE BEEN ROBBED OF THE CHANCE TO PARTICIPATE. THIS IS VERY DISAPPOINTING AND FRUSTRATING.

For the Record - My Chosen Players
Roger
Gasquet
Cilic
Stan the Man
Zverev
Novak
Rafael
Andy

Finalists
Roger
Rafael

Champion
Roger

Last edited by SAWLEO (Jul. 2, 2018 3:09pm)

That should be fixed Sawleo, except Murry withdrew and I saw that you had Nishikori selected so I left him.