Topic: IMPORTANT: Bug with selecting French Open teams

The same bug we had before has reared it's head. You will start with every player in the tournament added to your team, so you will need to delete them to create your team. If you click "edit team" you can go to the "My 8 Team Members" box and delete every player in that box. It currently contains all 128 players in the tournament, but it only takes a minute or two to delete all of them. You can then proceed and create your team.

IMPORTANT: After deleting all 128 players, please make a complete team with 8 players, two finalists and a winner. You can always edit this later if you change your mind, but if you do not select an entire team you will have to delete a bunch of players again later.

Re: IMPORTANT: Bug with selecting French Open teams

Hi Charles,

Sorry you got this bug again.. the trick is long and painful though. If this is happening at every slam a lpt of people are not going to play anymore...

2016: Rey Saber, Lord Vader, UFTR year-end #1, Yoda Crew player of the year
2014: Lord Vader, King Droid, Naboo Champion, Yoda Crew player of the year
2013: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion, Yoda Cup Guru Runner-up
2012: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion

thanks. It works once you delete all the 128players in the eightPlayersBox and start over to create your team.

Yes. Vut that ia long and if after that you do not select your entire team of 8 players and leave the page ... you have to start it all again when you come back.

And since you can delete players on your phone but you cannot enter your picks. This site really needs a freah restart.

2016: Rey Saber, Lord Vader, UFTR year-end #1, Yoda Crew player of the year
2014: Lord Vader, King Droid, Naboo Champion, Yoda Crew player of the year
2013: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion, Yoda Cup Guru Runner-up
2012: Yoda Cup Wimbledon champion

I cant see Kasatkina listed for a pick?

Snollygoster wrote:

I cant see Kasatkina listed for a pick?

Same here.

Strange, I just had to re-add her, but I know she was added originally. I see her now.

Does this mean that you are selecting Kasatkina..??!!

Murreee wrote:

haha Murreee, aren't we all? wink

2018 Roland Garros Yoda Cup
2017 Obi Wan Master, Wimbledon Yoda Cup, Year End #2, Yoda Crew Player of the Year
2016 Obi Wan Master, Year End #2
2015 Lord Vader, Roland Garros Yoda Cup 2013 Winner of Fantasy Tennis Tour

Murreee wrote:

LOL, maybe I am or maybe I just am. Anyway nobody is picking her if she is not there to pick tongue

Last edited by Snollygoster (May. 26, 2018 7:45pm)

Charles, my teams didn't save, I've sent you an email before the deadline saying that I wanted to pick Klizan for my team but he is a qualifier, so I picked qualifier 8 and it seems like I have a bug now. Sent you an email with my picks, hope you can fix it. Thanks

Champion: '16 Padme Cup, '16 Roland Garros Yoda Cup,' 16 Leia Tiara, '15 Lando Calrissian's Ring (250's), '15 GQ "The Green Anackin", '16 Trophy Case Award, '17 BB-8 Cup
Runner Up: '16 Rey Saber, '13 US Open Yoda Cup, '14 R2D2 Phoenix Crown.

I am my own daughter!

Edu_Anackin wrote:

Charles, my teams didn't save, I've sent you an email before the deadline saying that I wanted to pick Klizan for my team but he is a qualifier, so I picked qualifier 8 and it seems like I have a bug now. Sent you an email with my picks, hope you can fix it. Thanks

I have the same bug with selecting a male qualifier 18  (Gulbis). It says that my team did not meet the criteria so there is no team. But it did meet criteria.

I hope this issue can still be fixed.

Best wishes,
Ivars

I am having issues as well with part of my team saving as neither #1 seed saved for my team and instead of saving in my finalists or winner it just lists the top 8 seeds as the winner.  I would like the #1 seed (both Nadal and Halep) on each team and as finalist and winner.  If that can be changed manually please let me know.  Thanks and sorry you have having so many issues with the site.

Hi, none of my female team got saved. See attached picture, you can clearly see I had selected female players, but my team is empty. As the tournament has now started, I can't edit?

What can I do???

Had the same issue, was unable to select anyone for either roster on ted ays leading up to the French and now am locked out because the tournament has started.  This seems like an awful slap-dash operation right now.  This isn't up to par with any other fantasy sports game I have ever participated in.  The technically glitches are far too counter productive.

My boyfriend and I both selected our teams yesterday and it save both of his teams, but only saved my men's team even though on the side it tells shows all the people I added to my women's team. Since it has recorded my selections isn't there a way to transfer those selections to the team? This is ridiculous! What do I do? I'm guessing this happened to a lot of people b/c it only shows 2 people in my league and I'm not one of them.

Please private message me your teams and I will get this sorted out. Sorry for the issues.

charles wrote:

Please private message me your teams and I will get this sorted out. Sorry for the issues.

Thanks for the fix, Charles

Champion: '16 Padme Cup, '16 Roland Garros Yoda Cup,' 16 Leia Tiara, '15 Lando Calrissian's Ring (250's), '15 GQ "The Green Anackin", '16 Trophy Case Award, '17 BB-8 Cup
Runner Up: '16 Rey Saber, '13 US Open Yoda Cup, '14 R2D2 Phoenix Crown.

I am my own daughter!

Seems like a lot of fixes after the tournament started..!!!