Topic: Not able to select team?

I do not see a way to edit my team? The top 8 players are selected for "my team", "finalists" and "champion". Is there an issue? Will this be fixed soon since the tournament starts shortly?

Re: Not able to select team?

Yes, there is an issue and we should have it fixed soon. A quick workaround is to actually delete all of the players from your "team of 8" box (unfortunately this contains all 128 players in the tournament), and then you are able to create your team. But we should have a fix for this soon.

Thanks Charles! I did start to do this but there was always an instant replacement! It didn’t occur to me to delete the lot! Will have a go now on my men’s team and see how it goes!

Yes, it worked for a first go at both teams. Thanks for the tip.

I've selected both teams , but once i log off i lose all my savings!! is it any tip? Thanks

When will this be sorted out? Tried putting my team and saving but unable to do so.

When will be sorted out? Just selected my team but i lose all the savings when i log off

Having exactly the same problems!  Deleted everything,chose team said it was saved and when I went back in it was back to the top 8 again!!

Worked fine for me, are you sticking to the rules of a maximum of five Top 16 players, no more than two 17-32 and at least one unseeded player?

2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme Champ, Captain Phasma Champ, Obi Wan Runner Up, BIG 5 Career Slam, Inaugural Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame Inductee, 2016 Padme Runner Up
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year, 2014 Yoda Cup Guru Race Runner Up
2013 - Guru Race Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year
2012 - Lord Vader, 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

Worked fine for me also - Have to go to "Edit Teams" - Then you have to delete ALL players on the right (every one)...

Then reselect a maximum of five Top 16 players, no more than two 17-32 and at least one unseeded player...

Then it will save...

Last edited by Murreee (Jan. 13, 2018 2:37pm)

All worked for me too, once I’d deleted the 128 players. Also, I decided to change my team today and it worked fine. Have checked on a couple of devices and all changes have been saved.

I'm also able to save my team. Are you sure you deleted all 128 of the players first?