Re: Test of the new GSFT

Here is the link Arvis: http://gsft.codeandmore.net/

I can open it back up for you if you haven't created a team yet.

I created a team, I just stupidly didn't bookmark the new link

How could Kei Nishikori lose in the first round??

Kei lost like Garbine lost - Just when you think you got it all figured out...!!!

Even in virtual reality I'm terrible at this. tongue

There is a problem on the team page - When a name is long (like Muguruza) and takes up a second space - it shows the win or loss next to the wrong player...

Thanks for the info Murreee - I'll get that fixed.

My suggestion would be to remove the "Blanco" from off the end of her name in your database

Hi Charles. I’ve just spotted that the the score tallies in the results update section are not being carried over to the standings section.

Thanks Drivers, I'll look into this.

Updating the photos of players used as background art seems like a good idea as well.

Arvis wrote:

Updating the photos of players used as background art seems like a good idea as well.

Yes it does.

We are now in to the match prediction part of the test. Thanks again for your help.

charles wrote:

We are now in to the match prediction part of the test. Thanks again for your help.

All made on IPad with no problems, though I thought briefly that there might be as the ‘selection’ page and the ‘selected’ page are no longer adjacent.

Made picks on my PC. It worked, but the Edit page didn't show it working, i.e. didn't tick the boxes when I clicked. It did do a 'loading' icon by showing a grey rectangle.
When I checked on my home page, picks had been made and were ticked.
I went back in to Edit page to change some picks. Again, this worked. But it didn't show me what my original picks were. So, ideally, the Edit page should show ticked boxes.

2017 Obi Wan Master, Wimbledon Yoda Cup, Year End #2, Yoda Crew Player of the Year
2016 Obi Wan Master, Year End #2
2015 Lord Vader, Roland Garros Yoda Cup
2013 Winner of Fantasy Tennis Tour

PS my men's team is first and my women's is last.

2017 Obi Wan Master, Wimbledon Yoda Cup, Year End #2, Yoda Crew Player of the Year
2016 Obi Wan Master, Year End #2
2015 Lord Vader, Roland Garros Yoda Cup
2013 Winner of Fantasy Tennis Tour

TennisElbow wrote:

Made picks on my PC. It worked, but the Edit page didn't show it working, i.e. didn't tick the boxes when I clicked. It did do a 'loading' icon by showing a grey rectangle.
I went back in to Edit page to change some picks. Again, this worked. But it didn't show me what my original picks were. So, ideally, the Edit page should show ticked boxes.

I had the same experience and suggestion...but was too lazy to type all those words. Thanks Jamie! wink

16 Wimby 14 US Open Yoda Cup
16 Wimby 14 RG Alpha Cup
12, 13 & 16 King Droid
15 Naboo Cup 14 Lord Vader- RU

TennisElbow wrote:

PS my men's team is first and my women's is last.

many interesting results that's for SURE

16 Wimby 14 RG Alpha Cup
12, 13 & 16 King Droid

TennisElbow wrote:

Exactly the for me on the IPad TE, but you have explained it more clearly.

Sorry for the delay on this test, the developers had to fix a few bugs and they were not available to work on the site for a few weeks. We will have to use the old site for the AO, but we will be able to launch the new site for the French Open.

The info for the test will be erased correct - The email I used for the test was temporary - and My permanent email didn't work... But when i tried to use it it said already in use...

was the test successful?

16 Wimby 14 RG Alpha Cup
12, 13 & 16 King Droid