Topic: Hi everyone

Hi, my name on here is Nole - not in real life obviously, I'm just a Djokovic fan big_smile

So dont be surprised if you see me defending him around these parts. But anyway, can't; wait for French Open and looking forward to talking all bout it on the forum.

See you around hopefully!

Re: Hi everyone

Welcome to the site Nole! Look forward to discussing tennis with you.

Hello, Nole, I am sophie. Its really nice to see you here and going to say you welcome on the bard.  Hopefully will see an interesting participation from your side here.

Welcome, Nole here. Hope to talk about tennis and read your views about your top favorite teams will be a great idea. Will love to see you here again and again in different discussions. So, stay connected.

Adler, Its nice to see that you also liked to say welcome to Nole on this board. Hope will see such a nice conversation from his side here about his favorite tennis teams.

Hello, do I join you and hope to have many conversations about tennis, about which topic you would like to speak?

I respect Novak greatly for his game, however Federer will always be my favourite player, probably then followed by Delpo and Rafa.

2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme Champ, Captain Phasma Champ, Obi Wan Runner Up, BIG 5 Career Slam, Inaugural Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame Inductee, 2016 Padme Runner Up
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year, 2014 Yoda Cup Guru Race Runner Up
2013 - Guru Race Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year
2012 - Lord Vader, 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

Tono wrote:

I respect Novak greatly for his game, however Federer will always be my favourite player, probably then followed by Delpo and Rafa.

Federer, Rafa and Djokovic are the favorites of many followers of tennis, inside whom I include myself, although I enjoy the funny game of Monfils, and the perseverance of Víctor Estrella, a not very well-known player, but with an interesting history.