Topic: Roger Federer a Dad

On Thursday it was announced that Roger Federer is now the dad off two baby twin girls!
Congratulations to Mirka and to Roger Federer, who have named their girls Myla Rose and Charlene Riva.

Re: Roger Federer a Dad

i think its great that hes now a dad but it might take focus off his tennis career

Yeah it must distract him a little, but it surely cant affect his game too much? He managed the whole time his wife was pregnant, that must have been pretty stressful and distracting!
I'm not sure if the issue is distraction, but maybe he'll feel he can find contenment in his family now rather than striving for a lot of it in tennis.

But i dont think anyone can really now. who knows what he's thinking and there's very few people who have been in his shoes!

Especially having twins! I have a 2 year old, and it is very tiring. Although I don't have $80 million to pay for nannies and private jets and 4 luxury hotel rooms and such. It's probably a bit easier for him than a regular dad.

There are some photos of the little ones on his Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Roger … rer?ref=mf

Congrats Roger!!

Thanks for the link bobstheman - did everyone notice that Fed has over 2.6 million fans on his Facebook page? That is amazing!

He's actually up to 2.8 million fans now! Although somehow Vin Diesel has almost 6 million - ouch.

thats so annoying! federer is so much cooler then vin diesel!!

Wow, how did Vin Diesel get so many more fans than Federer? No offense, but the guy can't act and he's not attractive at all. Maybe it was a joke by some college students, like "hey, let's all become fans of Vin Diesel for a laugh".

True, he can't act, but have you seen Diesel on the court? He's amazing at net!

big_smile

Is that true?! Is Diesel really good on the court?

Did anyone see Ferrell at the Arthur Ashe kids day? He didnt look too bad at it haha.

Just along the lines of popularity on the internet, Andy Roddick has 113, 093 followers on Twitter big_smile

Oh yes he does, and I am one of them tongue