Topic: Wrong prediction reflecting

Dear admin, I am quite positive I selected Sloane and my prediction for the winner of the final. However, the site is showing Keys as my selection. Kindly change the selection to Sloane Stephens. 

Regards
Vignani (user Id : vignani7@yahoo.co.in)

Re: Wrong prediction reflecting

On your home page, under recent activity is says "Selected Madison Keys to win her Final match against Sloane Stephens at Sep 9, 2017 at 15:00". As a result I'm not able to edit your selection.

Re: Wrong prediction reflecting

Lucky Losers - So I've been thinking about a solution here...

I understand that reopening the brackets after the deadline is not an option so...

There should be a default option to never select a lucky loser...

That option would kick in automatically whenever a lucky loser is added - the bracket would automatically revert to selecting the lucky losers opponent... And fill that opponent into as far as the person who was replaced by the lucky loser was predicted to advance...

Could be called the "No Lucky Loser Option"... System generated by selecting that option in setup... Fair to everyone - with no chance of anyone re-picking after selection period is closed...

I would be first in line to select that and believe many others would select that option as well...

PS: Feel free to call it the "Murreee Option" if you wish...!!!

Last edited by Murreee (Jan. 8, 2018 10:26pm)