Topic: Test of the new GSFT

Sorry for the delay, but it took longer than I thought to fix a few initial issues. This will be where people can discuss the new site and report any bugs or issues.

Re: Test of the new GSFT

I see the following message when creating an account: "The entered team name is not available". It shows on my team name, even though I followed the rules of it.

EDIT: I tried "Tennis Time" and "TennisTime" and it didn't work. "Tennis'Time" worked. I noticed some city names were a little weird (like not with the usual alphabet) too. Other than that everything looks fine big_smile

Last edited by Edu_Anackin (Aug. 23, 2017 1:50pm)

Champion: '16 Padme Cup, '16 Roland Garros Yoda Cup,' 16 Leia Tiara, '15 Lando Calrissian's Ring (250's), '15 GQ "The Green Anackin", '16 Trophy Case Award
Runner Up: '16 Rey Saber, '13 US Open Yoda Cup, '14 R2D2 Phoenix Crown.

I am my own daughter!

Glad that worked. The database has a lot of our team data, so you might need to just come up with something totally different, or add numbers to previous names.

Account created. All straightforward so far.

Excellent!

I did not get the link..?

Murreee wrote:

I did not get the link..?

The link is on the 'TDC Results and Discussion' thread Murree.

Created account successful but did not get confirmation email to activate account...

Can you check your spam folder Murreee?

Murreee wrote:

Created account successful but did not get confirmation email to activate account...

I thought that I hadn't either, but when I checked it had gone into my spam folder...

Not in Spam - Its strange because I got the email today from charles and the email for to join TDC.... But I still have never got the email to join the Yoda League or this one for the new GSFT...

Registered and activated. Didn't let me pick my usual nickname, so I am now TennisElbows. But it did let me pick my usual team name.

2017 Obi Wan Master, Wimbledon Yoda Cup, Year End #2, Yoda Crew Player of the Year
2016 Obi Wan Master, Year End #2
2015 Lord Vader, Roland Garros Yoda Cup
2013 Winner of Fantasy Tennis Tour

Wouldn't let me use Aiur.

'11, '12, '17 Yoda Cup US Open Champ
'17 Golden Droid & C3PO Trophy Champ
'12 GSFT US Open Champ

I was able to create my account but it says the tournament already started.

This is on the main page..
Sign up now for the US Open 2014 Fantasy Tennis Event! Tournament starts this Monday.
***of course should say 2017.

Doing this on my cell phone...could not upload a picture. Will cell users be able to make picks on the site?
Please let me know if you reopen picks. Will we be using new site for the Open?

16 Wimby 14 US Open Yoda Cup
16 Wimby 14 RG Alpha Cup
12, 13 & 16 King Droid
15 Naboo Cup 14 Lord Vader- RU

Murreee wrote:

Not in Spam - Its strange because I got the email today from charles and the email for to join TDC.... But I still have never got the email to join the Yoda League or this one for the new GSFT...

Tony resent your invite to your AOL email account...is that your email?

Please let us know if either one of you still needs invites or passwords.

16 Wimby 14 RG Alpha Cup
12, 13 & 16 King Droid

Backhandpass wrote:

I was able to create my account but it says the tournament already started.

This is on the main page..
Sign up now for the US Open 2014 Fantasy Tennis Event! Tournament starts this Monday.
***of course should say 2017.

Doing this on my cell phone...could not upload a picture. Will cell users be able to make picks on the site?
Please let me know if you reopen picks. Will we be using new site for the Open?

Same problem here. On my main page is says the current tournament is the 2017 Australian Open.

'11, '12, '17 Yoda Cup US Open Champ
'17 Golden Droid & C3PO Trophy Champ
'12 GSFT US Open Champ

That's fixed now Aiur. The test site will be a fake tournament just for testing. It's too late to use the new site for this US Open, so we will have to use the old site for now, test the new site after the US Open, and then switch to the new site before the AO.

Hello I need the invite to Yoda Cup league for GSFT - Please...

Also - Never got confirmation email for new league - I tried to use a different email but wouldn't let me use my team name or nickname because they were already in use with my first email attempted set up... What can I do...

Murreee wrote:

Hello I need the invite to Yoda Cup league for GSFT - Please...

Also - Never got confirmation email for new league - I tried to use a different email but wouldn't let me use my team name or nickname because they were already in use with my first email attempted set up... What can I do...

what email address should Tony send your invite to? Do you have another one he can try?

I replied to your forum email you sent me but I got an undeliverable message...this should work...wonder if you are not set up correctly.

Last edited by Backhandpass (Aug. 25, 2017 1:59pm)

16 Wimby 14 RG Alpha Cup
12, 13 & 16 King Droid

my email on both accounts is dfflchampions@aol.com

As a back up you can try cracthesky@aol.com  but would i need to change my email in the system to use this email..???

Tony sends the invites and not sure why he's not able to get it to you. Maybe he can send it to me then I can forward to you.

16 Wimby 14 RG Alpha Cup
12, 13 & 16 King Droid

he is sending to..
tberry@tristatechristian.org

16 Wimby 14 RG Alpha Cup
12, 13 & 16 King Droid

Email sent Murreee, let me know if you get it this time.

2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme Champ, Captain Phasma Champ, Obi Wan Runner Up, BIG 5 Career Slam, Inaugural Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame Inductee, 2016 Padme Runner Up
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year, 2014 Yoda Cup Guru Race Runner Up
2013 - Guru Race Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year
2012 - Lord Vader, 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

Tono - Please try this other email  tberry@tristatechristian.org   

thanks

I gave him the email above and he said it was sent. Did you receive it?

16 Wimby 14 RG Alpha Cup
12, 13 & 16 King Droid