Topic: Anyone love travelling

Hello buddies nice to see you here but I wants to know from you guys have you any interest in travelling?? If yes then must share something about with all of us. I will wait for your replies guys.

Re: Anyone love travelling

I like to travel because when you travel you discover yourself. I think it's the best benefit you get from travelling. A key to great travel is flexibility. I still dream to travel the world.

Last edited by CharlieAston (Aug. 21, 2017 1:17am)

Re: Anyone love travelling

Aish, Nice question from your side. I would say that I have interest in travel. It is a good way to have a fun time.  Through travel, we can spend time with family or friends and explore the dazzling places in the world as well to have a nice time.

Re: Anyone love travelling

Aish, Yeah, I have interest in traveling. I love to take tours in my free time even sometimes love to take leave from office for this reason and go far apart from home and dull life. Must say CharlieAston is right to travel let us discover ourselves and I just love it.

Re: Anyone love travelling

Adler, Its cool to see that you are also a traveling freak and love to take the tours around the different places in the world to have a good time. I am keen to read about the places which grab your attention towards them. Do you name out them here?

Re: Anyone love travelling

Why not Sophie. Here I am going to mention the names of my favorite regions and wish to go there again and again. Most of the time I love to explore natural beauty.
Greece
Maldives
Bali
Hawaii
Italy
I hope you also love to share your favorite sports.

Re: Anyone love travelling

Hello Adler, what you think about the Caribbean Islands, has beautiful beaches and places with an exceptional natural beauty. There are an incredible place for the lovers of the nature. Have you visited them?

Re: Anyone love travelling

Travelling is great fun, I'm soon to travel to Perth to watch the Hopman Cup, first time watching the great Roger Federer "live" so I am really looking forward to it. big_smile

2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme Champ, Captain Phasma Champ, Obi Wan Runner Up, BIG 5 Career Slam, Inaugural Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame Inductee, 2016 Padme Runner Up
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year, 2014 Yoda Cup Guru Race Runner Up
2013 - Guru Race Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year
2012 - Lord Vader, 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

Re: Anyone love travelling

Tono wrote:

Travelling is great fun, I'm soon to travel to Perth to watch the Hopman Cup, first time watching the great Roger Federer "live" so I am really looking forward to it. big_smile

Congratulations Tono!!!, you are going to have the opportunity to see Federer "live", allow us to know your experiences that of course will be very gratifying...

Re: Anyone love travelling

Tono wrote:

Travelling is great fun, I'm soon to travel to Perth to watch the Hopman Cup, first time watching the great Roger Federer "live" so I am really looking forward to it. big_smile

Wow! I’m very envious Tony. We booked a couple of sessions at the O2 a few years ago and we thought we would be sure to see one or both of Roger and Rafa but it didn’t work out that way! It was still  special and we saw Del Po, Gasquet, Berdych and Stan Wawrinka;- but...........

Enjoy!

Re: Anyone love travelling

Lexus-GF wrote:

Hello Adler, what you think about the Caribbean Islands, has beautiful beaches and places with an exceptional natural beauty. There are an incredible place for the lovers of the nature. Have you visited them?

Love travelling Lexus, though I’ve not yet made it to the Caribbean. Will be in S America though for the first time next year. So many beautiful places to see! We particularly like Islands. The Greek Islands in the Aegean are a big favourite and, in contrast, the Hebrides off the coast of Scotland.

Re: Anyone love travelling

Drivers wrote:
Lexus-GF wrote:

Hello Adler, what you think about the Caribbean Islands, has beautiful beaches and places with an exceptional natural beauty. There are an incredible place for the lovers of the nature. Have you visited them?

Love travelling Lexus, though I’ve not yet made it to the Caribbean. Will be in S America though for the first time next year. So many beautiful places to see! We particularly like Islands. The Greek Islands in the Aegean are a big favourite and, in contrast, the Hebrides off the coast of Scotland.

I´m sure that there are beautiful places that you mention, although if you enjoy the islands, you must not forget to visit the Caribbean, there are paradisiac places that still remain virgins. I recommend it.

Re: Anyone love travelling

Lexus-GF wrote:

Hello Adler, what you think about the Caribbean Islands, has beautiful beaches and places with an exceptional natural beauty. There are an incredible place for the lovers of the nature. Have you visited them?

You are right about Caribbean Islands that there are beautiful beaches and resorts those make this region attractive point for honeymooners and retired persons to have a great time. Yeah, I visited it too and must say Cruising and walking on coastal area makes this region more attractive for fun seekers. I wish to get a chance to revisit.

Re: Anyone love travelling

Certain Adler, but these resorts also are good for the familiar holidays. The kids adore some days enjoying the beaches, the swimming pools and the change of ambience. Another advantage is that the Caribbean is in eternal summer, the climate is always good to have fun...