Re: Will Muguruza win Wimbledon,,???

I received the TDC password but it didn't work - at least the email got through...

Your Yoda Cup invite is on it's way Marco, please check that you have the auto match pick turned off in your settings.

2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme Champ, Captain Phasma Champ, Obi Wan Runner Up, BIG 5 Career Slam, Inaugural Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame Inductee, 2016 Padme Runner Up
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year, 2014 Yoda Cup Guru Race Runner Up
2013 - Guru Race Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year
2012 - Lord Vader, 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

Congrats Marco..!!!

PS - I still need my invite to the Yoda League - I am in the Tennis Draw Bracket Challenge and it is great..!!!

I already sent your invite Murreee, have you still not received it?

2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme Champ, Captain Phasma Champ, Obi Wan Runner Up, BIG 5 Career Slam, Inaugural Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame Inductee, 2016 Padme Runner Up
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year, 2014 Yoda Cup Guru Race Runner Up
2013 - Guru Race Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year
2012 - Lord Vader, 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

Tono wrote:

Your Yoda Cup invite is on it's way Marco, please check that you have the auto match pick turned off in your settings.

Accepted and turned off, thanks and looking forward to competing with you all

Murreee wrote:

Congrats Marco..!!!

PS - I still need my invite to the Yoda League - I am in the Tennis Draw Bracket Challenge and it is great..!!!

Thanks Murreee, check your spam folder, mine was automatically sent there by gmail