Topic: Automatic selection of match results not working

Hi, I've relied on automatic selection of a higher seeded player in match results predictions,but this Wimbledon it has stopped working, so I have received zero points. Would it be possible to fill in my predictions retrospectively assuming I always selected the higher seeded player?
Otherwise I'm loosing about 500 points against other players in my league.
Thanks a lot for your help!!
Hana

Re: Automatic selection of match results not working

So sorry, I will look into this.

Hi Charles. This is the case for "Petr" as well. He is in the same league as Hanule and me so please fix it for him as well. It looks like it was only the 4th round match picks that didn't work.

It was both 4th round and quaterfinals. I've also stopped receiving email remainders for the selections. Thanks a lot for your help!

Auto select option did not work for the women's final. My prediction is Muguruza. Pls make her my winner for the final and add points accordingly.
Thanks.

This should be fixed now - please check and let me know.

Charles, thanks a lot, it's almost fixed, just 3 matches in women and 3 matches in men 4th round haven't been assigned any points, could you please fix this as well, they are last in order. Thanks a lot,Hana

Hi Hanule, those matches did not get points because the selected player lost. The auto select picks the higher ranked player automatically, but you only get points if that player wins. It wouldn't be much of a challenge if you always got points no matter what smile

Of course, I know that:) When I checked it on my phone, I couldn't see the points (I was supposed to get 48 points), but now on my computer it's ok:) Anyways, thanks for helping us!!