Topic: My job hours has changed!

Well this bites!  My work schedule changed from Sunday 6:00am-4:00pm  Monday-Wednesday 5:00am-3:30pm

Now it is 2nd shift Wednesday-Saturday 3:30pm-2:00am  I think just found out yesterday my schedule has changed!

So much for waiting my 30-60 days to go to 2nd shift.  Hope I will be able to do my brackets and teams!  If I am

awake!

Re: My job hours has changed!

What job is it Dtrain?

I am a Pharmacy Production Clerk at Express Scripts!

Sounds cool

Well Went to my friend's Dave Funeral it was a good euology, also I requested that they played You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban to his sister Barb.  One of the priest hired a guy to sing the song and another person was playing the piano.  This guy belted out the first note and I was blown away and moved in tears, felt like I was in a Opera!  Not a big fan of the Opera but I am sure Dave was also moved by the guy singing and the other one playing the piano.  It was one of Dave's favorite song. If I had planned the funeral I would have played I need you now by Faith Hill and Tim Mcgraw, Dave love both artists and I took Dave to their concert in St. Louis, Missouri when they were here.

Just got to read this Dtrain and am so pleased the funeral went well. I'm sure Dave appreciated such a nice send off. you're a good friend.

2016 Wimbledon & 14 US Open Yoda Cup
2016 Wimbledon & 14 RG Alpha Cup
2012, 13 & 16 King Droid
15 Naboo Cup Champ 14 Lord Vader- RU