Re: THE VADER TROPHY! (Vader League 2017)

It won't last much longer though hmm.......Rafa v Nick coming up for me, I took Kyrgios in Vader as well as Rafa because the Aussie likes to play the big boys on the big stage, it wouldn't shock me at all if he beats Nadal in Madrid.

2017 - Inducted Into The Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame, 2016 Padme Runner Up
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year, 2014 Yoda Cup Guru Race Runner Up
2013 - Guru Race Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year
2012 - Lord Vader, 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

So I decided to swap out Fognini for ARV on my rome team at the very last minute... not a good choice... ieieie!!

Hmm...not what we expect from the world #1

Dwight gets the #1 ranking and immediately starts playing like crap.  Hmmm....   tongue

Just like my hero, Andy Murray...

Congrats to all the Zverev pickers in Rome in Vader.

2017 - Inducted Into The Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame, 2016 Padme Runner Up
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year, 2014 Yoda Cup Guru Race Runner Up
2013 - Guru Race Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew Player Of The Year
2012 - Lord Vader, 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

HOWEVER did I end up picking Donald Young!?!?! I didn't even pick him to win the bracket!!! Puzzled....

^ Same way I ended up with Caroline Garcia in the final and on my Padme team, maybe?

Arvis wrote:

^ Same way I ended up with Caroline Garcia in the final and on my Padme team, maybe?

At least you were consistent! And anyway CG is a better bet than DY these days!! smile

I see I'm not the only one who thought using a Federer pick this week might be worthwhile. tongue

Well i really thought of that because I have 7 picks left for Roger and not sure he is gonna play more than 7 other tournaments this year. But i sacrificed those 250 to try to avoid the bad choice when it comes. This happens when you got only 1 pick left for 2 MS1000 tournaments and you dont which one to pick..

Champion: '16 Rey Saber, '16 & '14  Lord Vader, '14 King Droid, '14 Naboo Champion
Runner-Up: '13 Yoda Cup Guru, '15 & '13 Lord Vader, '15 Naboo Champion
Yoda Crew player of the year: '16 & '14
YC Wins: '12 & '13 Wimbledon