Re: Important Message

And Tony knew this all along.  You two have been best of friends this whole time, having your inside joke with the banter between Tony and sneaky!   

I really am a fool!  Wow!  Everyone is trolling me - AT ALL TIMES!  I am screaming in anger and laughter!

And Don, you really gave yourself away with the whole "you should be a comedian" thing.  I'd expect a little credit, unless you were hoping I'd finally - FINALLY - figure it out on my own.  You basically had to move the donkey poster against the tail in my hand!  Wow.......My world is shattered.  Ha, as if it has ever been together!

What else have you all been laughing about at my expense?  "Let's see what BS Tommy will believe this time, hyuck hyuck!"   

Have I died?  Is that why I'm suddenly seeing everything for what it is?

This is exactly what I need - I should have abandoned anything having to do with people a long time ago, both online and off.  I've never had any business being on Earth with you people in the first place.  You all deserve Trump - I of course realize he isn't guvna of the world, but according to everyone in NYC - he's going to bring about the apocalypse. I am hooting and hollering for that!  EXPLODE this mother, EXPLODE!

Hang in there, Tommy.

If Don is Sneaky, I remember him having a pretty interesting argument with himself.

Come on, Arvis. That's exactly what Don/Sneaky wants us to think.

I can't properly explain it now, I will have to organize my thoughts better.  What that whole, thing, had to do with wasn't Don - that was just something I made up, because there are dots in some places.  That represents something I am dealing with right now, just that it involves different people, or a different person.  I'll explain sometime, if I can.

Tommy_Dearest wrote:

This is exactly what I need - I should have abandoned anything having to do with people a long time ago, both online and off.  I've never had any business being on Earth with you people in the first place.  You all deserve Trump - I of course realize he isn't guvna of the world, but according to everyone in NYC - he's going to bring about the apocalypse. I am hooting and hollering for that!  EXPLODE this mother, EXPLODE!

Hey Tommy.....I did not mean to offend you with the standup comedian comment.
I honestly thought your previous post was funny as hell. You and the "Dice man"would have gotten
YUUUUUUGE applause from Trump and his neanderthal/mentally deficient supporters!!! LMAO

Tommy, I am not "Don" I am the original "Sneaky"and I never play silly games with people.
Only people lacking in self-esteem play these silly games....not me.

I hope you feel better with what is troubling you, Tommy. Ha Ha.......many folks make
there own apocalypse with their grim outlook on life. Why are you hooting and hollering
for the apocalype Tommy?

Trump won because a % of the US population do not live in reality. They are a hyper-delusional
group of crazy people that believe that an over-privileged white man that has gone out of his way
to get famous for the last 40 years and spit on hardworking people his whole life is the messiah!!!
The 2016 US presidential election was the most superficial election ever if you can even call it an
election!!! The so called 2016 US Presidential Election proves that a portion of the US population has
their brain and self-esteem located in their ASS!!! LMFAO

Last edited by sneaky (Jan. 26, 2017 6:58pm)

Sorry sneaky.  In my post above yours I somewhat explained it, I mentioned wrongly accusing Don, should have included you.  I am now. 

See, my paranoia has been kicked into overdrive, because everything that I am typing here, and elsewhere, is being read by a filthy scumbag who has hacked my computer by planting a keylogger - he has infiltrated my personal property, my privacy.  Yes, oh fucking yes this has rattled me.  I am normally somewhat reasonable, I try to make a joke out of it when I am not.  This cretin thinks he's entitled to be doing what he is.  And what have I done to deserve this?  For starters, I am an easy target - he can get away with doing this to me, so he does.  Any fact he has found out about me (out of context and sans full story) only gives him more of a sense of justification in his actions.

Okay, I'm done freaking out.  Computer is still compromised, but I think I found a way to make something out of an unpleasant situation.  The idea just occurred to me a little while ago, whilst showering.  I don't know what it is but I always seem to find my ideas in bathrooms - usually when I'm giving a heave-ho.  I'll share more with you about it eventually.  Just don't want anyone to think I'm standing over a ledge.  My mood has improved greatly over the last half hour.

Hey sneaky, it looks like I might have admirer(s).  How flattering, yet insulting - they won't be seen with me in public.  It kind of hurts lol.

You have many admirers on this forum Tommy........especially me.
Tommy you are an individual blessed with an incredible sense of
humor. I die laughing at your wit, humor, and paranoia. I put your
comedic talent on par or superior to the legendary Andrew "Dice"
Clay.

Do you get inspiration for your comedy in the bathroom?
Please reveal your comedic process/inspiration for your
material. You should make certain to write down your
thoughts in the bathroom because they are comedy gold.

Yo Tommy.......I agree Trump could bring the apocalypse with
his dangerous idiotic shit. Maybe all his supporters should be
sedated and institutionalized and deported before the next
election. LOL We all can only pray that Trump gets impeached
and thrown out of office for being fucken mentally incapacitated.
Or maybe..........in 2 to 4 years the hatred in the US
will reach a frightening high level of biblical proportions forcing Trump's
fucken ass out of office. When that happens I will laugh harder than I ever
have and end up in the ICU at my local hospital!!! LMFAO

There are no filthy scumbags on this forum only great Tennis fans
and some witty hysterically amusing paranoid individuals like me
and you Tommy.

Last edited by sneaky (Feb. 2, 2017 10:40pm)

Hey sneaky, had my computer reinstalled, so the keylogger and any other virus should be off my computer.  Thing is, I'm too paranoid to log in to any of my accounts on my computer, in case they have been tampered with, so I only log on to accounts - such as this one - on a public computer.  I didn't see your message until now.  I logged in because I have to collect data for leagues I manage on here, have to update that stuff.  Only have about an hour, so I'll have to acknowledge your latest message another time. 

Anyway, the paranoia subsided only temporarily, now I'm worried this bucko has my home network hacked lol.  It's never going to end, or maybe it will end - with me in a straightjacket.  Can you see me walking downtown, in a straightjacket, making twitchy faces and bobbing my head back and forth?  Think I must do that now.

Hey sneakalicious, might have a toilet treat for you in the coming weeks.

HA HA........the above post sounds an awful lot like, Andrew "Dice" Clay.

Hey Tommy are you really the infamous comedian Andrew "Dice" Clay.

If you are I would love to go see your hysterically funny standup show.
The world seems to be lacking quality humor which is your expertise
Tommy.........I mean Mr. Clay.

"Can you see me walking downtown, in a straightjacket, making twitchy
faces and bobbing my head back and forth?"

You would look exactly like Rafael Nadull if you did that or someone
sitting front row at an Andre "Dice" Clay comedy show about to have
a nervous break down after being heckled by the "nasty" Mr. Clay in
the 1980's. LMFAO

This will likely be the last you see of me, sneaky.  I've said my goodbyes in the "other tournaments" thread.