Re: Important Message

Okay, I'm done freaking out.  Computer is still compromised, but I think I found a way to make something out of an unpleasant situation.  The idea just occurred to me a little while ago, whilst showering.  I don't know what it is but I always seem to find my ideas in bathrooms - usually when I'm giving a heave-ho.  I'll share more with you about it eventually.  Just don't want anyone to think I'm standing over a ledge.  My mood has improved greatly over the last half hour.

Hey sneaky, it looks like I might have admirer(s).  How flattering, yet insulting - they won't be seen with me in public.  It kind of hurts lol.

Hey sneaky, had my computer reinstalled, so the keylogger and any other virus should be off my computer.  Thing is, I'm too paranoid to log in to any of my accounts on my computer, in case they have been tampered with, so I only log on to accounts - such as this one - on a public computer.  I didn't see your message until now.  I logged in because I have to collect data for leagues I manage on here, have to update that stuff.  Only have about an hour, so I'll have to acknowledge your latest message another time. 

Anyway, the paranoia subsided only temporarily, now I'm worried this bucko has my home network hacked lol.  It's never going to end, or maybe it will end - with me in a straightjacket.  Can you see me walking downtown, in a straightjacket, making twitchy faces and bobbing my head back and forth?  Think I must do that now.

Hey sneakalicious, might have a toilet treat for you in the coming weeks.

This will likely be the last you see of me, sneaky.  I've said my goodbyes in the "other tournaments" thread.