Re: Yoda Cup - 2016 French Open

Round 1 is basically wrapped up...

Adunar and Tono lead the ATP Brackets by 1 point over Drivers and Arvis, with 47 points.  Dwight, Johnny, and Spotec are bringing up the rear for now, with 38, but none of their losses stretch beyond the 4th round.

On the women's side, it's Thexc and Edu in the lead with 48.  Very odd to have higher scores in the WTA brackets after the first round.
Mike is in last at the moment, but he's only 8 points behind first place, so this is a tight race after one round.

In ATP Teams, only Johnny and Snolly lost a player in the first round.  In WTA Teams, Snolly, TE, and Mike each lost two players in the first round.  Only Johnny, Spotec, Dtrain, Edu, and BHP avoided any first round losses for their Teams.

Arvis wrote:
Round 1 is basically wrapped up...

Adunar and Tono lead the ATP Brackets by 1 point over Drivers and Arvis, with 47 points.  Dwight, Johnny, and Spotec are bringing up the rear for now, with 38, but none of their losses stretch beyond the 4th round.

On the women's side, it's Thexc and Edu in the lead with 48.  Very odd to have higher scores in the WTA brackets after the first round.
Mike is in last at the moment, but he's only 8 points behind first place, so this is a tight race after one round.

In ATP Teams, only Johnny and Snolly lost a player in the first round.  In WTA Teams, Snolly, TE, and Mike each lost two players in the first round.  Only Johnny, Spotec, Dtrain, Edu, and BHP avoided any first round losses for their Teams.

Neat!!!

2019: AO Yoda Cup, Obi Wan, R2D2 Crown, C3PO Trophy, Performance of the Year, Year End #3
2018: Obi Wan, Rey Saber, R2D2 Crown, C3PO Trophy, Most correct picks Award, Year End #2.
2017: BB-8 Cup, Year End #4. 2016: Padme Cup, RG Yoda Cup, Leia Tiara, Trophy Case Award, Rey Saber runner up, Year End #3.
2015: Lando Calrissian's Ring, GQ "The Green Anackin".

Good analysis Arvis, going to be a close run race in the brackets I think.

2021 - OG Champ, AO Yoda Cup, 2020 Supreme Jedi UFTR No.1, Lord Vader
2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme , BIG 5 Career Slam, Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew POTY 2014 - Guru Runner-Up
2013 - Guru Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew POTY 2012 - Lord Vader 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

Round 2 is complete!

Tono has gained 2 points on Adunar and is now in the lead on his own.  Tono will want wins from Ramos and Gabashvili tomorrow to help him maintain his lead.  Johnny is now in last alone, but a win from Kyrgios tomorrow would change that.

On the women's side, Spotec has come out of nowhere to take the lead, with 89 points.
Mike continues to bring up the rear, this time at a deficit of 11 points.  But this is still anyone's game.

In ATP Teams, Johnny has managed to lose one player in both rounds.  Everyone else besides Edu and Snolly are still perfect.

In WTA Teams, nothing has changed.  Nobody lost anyone in the 2nd round and Johnny, Spotec, Dtrain, Edu, and BHP are still leading with their perfect teams intact.

Sweet, I took the lead in ATP Brackets thanks to Isner!

When Tsonga wins tomorrow, I'll just lose it again.

But Tsonga didn't lose Arvis, you still lead.

2021 - OG Champ, AO Yoda Cup, 2020 Supreme Jedi UFTR No.1, Lord Vader
2017 - Rey Saber Champ, Padme , BIG 5 Career Slam, Yoda Crew Hall Of Fame
2015 - Obi Wan Master, King Droid, Yoda Crew POTY 2014 - Guru Runner-Up
2013 - Guru Winner (2014 Yoda Cup Guru), US Open Yoda Cup, Yoda Crew POTY 2012 - Lord Vader 2011 - Wimbledon Yoda Cup

Heh, thanks Tono. But that kinda hurts me in Vader. I went with Tsonga against my better judgment. Alas.

Just looking over the Post of Awesomeness Arnaud puts together. I took a look at what going -16 free will do for you in the hunt to win aYoda Cup or another league.

So 4 players went all green through the first round...

Ed...Wimbo...Drain and BHP.

Edu won the Yoda Cup
Wimbo won the Alpha Cup
BHP and Dtrain near the top of the leaderboard.

Dwight had 1 -16 and ended up 2nd in Yoda or a Mugu pick away from all around glory.

More to come...

20 Queen Droid & BB-8 Cup Wimbledon 14 US Open Yoda Cup16 Wimbledon 14 French Open Alpha Cup12, 13 & 16
King Droid 15 Naboo Cup 14 Lord Vader- RU

BenjaminDupont wrote:

Thanks Adunar!!!!!!

Join us for year round brackets and team competitions at www.tennisdrawchallenge.com

We run this site and invite all tennis enthusiasts to participate.

20 Queen Droid & BB-8 Cup Wimbledon 14 US Open Yoda Cup16 Wimbledon 14 French Open Alpha Cup12, 13 & 16

That's a spambot, BHP

Thanks Arvis when I saw the other post by this bot I realized that too

You have something against bots Arvis? smile

#BotLivesMatter

All these accusations that I slept with bots are lies.  They are fabrications.  They did not happen.

2017 Supreme Jedi, 2017 Lord Vader, 2017 Chivalrous Wookie, 2015 Naboo Champion, 2018 Big Fat Nothing

#botfabrication

Sure you're not 'bottling' this guys?

2016:-Diamond Droid and Captain Plasma Helmet Champ.
2018:-Ruby Droid and Jar Jar Dartboard Champ.
2019:-Yoda Crew Most Improved Player. 

bwahahaha! big_smile