Topic: Choices disappeared?

Seems like there was an important bug for RG12. Two of my league members made their picks in time, but somehow they weren't saved. (Before the deadline, they appeared in the league and their picks appeared as "Hidden until Tournament starts". One of them lost his pick for men, the other lost both.)

Re: Choices disappeared?

Can you give me the usernames or team names so I can investigate?

One is zorneil and you're dealing with him in another post.

The other one is Eric08. I believe the problem is his women team.

Eric08 did not pick an unseeded player and a team is not valid unless one is selected. Please ask him to post his selection here before matches start tomorrow and I can take care of it for him. Since today's matches are over he just needs to select someone who has not played yet (he can check this in the draw sheet).

This is a bit odd: I believe I picked Venus Williams as the unseeded player yesterday.
Anyway, thanks for your help.

My team is as follows (Makarova is the unseeded).
- Azarenka
- Sharapova
- Radwanska
- Li
- Serena Williams
- Safarova
- Jankovic
- Makarova

That's all fixed - it might take up to an hour for your point total to update. Good luck!

It's up to date now, although my new unseeded player has been kicked out already :-(
Thanks!

Hi,
I picked 8 team members (women), but just found out that one of of them is missing (Kerber).
Is there something that can be done about that?
My username is Eric08 and the team I picked is the following

- Azarenka
- Sharapova
- Radwanska
- Serena Williams
- Kerber
- Goerges
- Jankovic
- Kuznetzova

All fixed.

Great. Thanks.

Somehow I can't choose Flavia Pennetta as a member of my team. :-(((
My other picks are:
Serena, Li, Aga, Halep, Venus, Safarova, Dellacqua

Last edited by Klarcat (May. 24, 2014 7:43am)

That's strange, as you are allowed to select 5 players seeded 1 to 16. If she is still not on your team when the tournament starts I can manually fix this for you.

It's ok now, thx! Maybe some dwarf didn't want me having my fave on the team. :-D

Glad it's OK now.

I also had 2 people not show up on my team....

Roger Federer and David Ferrer.  My user id is benmelius.  Can you fix it for me too?  and if it doesn't work because Federer already played I would take Gulbis instead if its possible....

Last edited by BenMelius (May. 25, 2014 9:45am)

Same here missing two people.  I had djokovic going all the way and gulbis

Ben and Nick, all fixed.

awesome...thank you.

Hey Charles, I made my teams however when I go back to the home page half of them are gone. Anyway you can put them in for me? thanks

Sorry about that. Send me a private message with your teams and I will take care of it.

Thank you Charles
Arvis helped me, my teams are complete

Hi Charles, I sent you a private message.  I had one of my choices disappear as well.  Thank you for your help and thank u for running this great site!

We need to invite knicksin2002 to Yoda Cup just because of his awesome picture....

knicksin2002, all fixed.