Topic: How do we claim our prizes?

Hi,
Does anyone know how to claim the first place prize?  I will probably receive an email from the administrator soon but just excited to find out that my women's team was in first place after Li Na took the final.  This was my first time on GSFT and it was a blast.  I had a lot of fun.
Thank you,
Binny

Re: How do we claim our prizes?

Congrats on a great win! You choice of Li Na to take it was amazing. We will send out an email later this week with info for the winners.

Thanks Charles.

Nice job, Binney.  I went with Maria all the way and against Li until I saw the light in the final.  However, my Men's Team finished 8th overall  - I suppose if we won the subscription to Tennis, we'll get an email also?  Any prizes for the combined Men's and Women's Team event as I finished 9th overall.  If not, would be a nice addition in the future.

20 Queen Droid & BB-8 Cup Wimbledon 14 US Open Yoda Cup16 Wimbledon 14 French Open Alpha Cup12, 13 & 16
King Droid 15 Naboo Cup 14 Lord Vader- RU

I didn't won any prize for roland garros,but I have one question.Do we must have paypal acount if we want to collect the prize?First place prize,for example?

Actually, I'm not sure about the paypal thing and I wish the administrator would clarify this.  I sent them an email about the prize but no body replied.  I'm not even sure if I'm getting a prize.  sad  Either way, I'm still having fun predicting who's going to win this year Wimbledon.  Good luck to everyone.

Last edited by binny (Jun. 22, 2011 9:47am)

Sorry for the delayed reply Binny and Guga. Yes, a paypal account is required to receive the cash prize.

Binny, I will send you an email shortly with the prize provided by aceauthentic.com.

Is there a way we can collect prizes without Paypal sometime in the future? I know it's probably insecure otherwise but can't there be SOME other way? hmm